Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta love those main character power ups. The self heal may be a Momoshiki ability that he has acquired via the karma seal. Kawaki probably can heal himself with the ninja tech in his body.

Reactions: Animegoin

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we’re just going to ignore that Boruto has a healing factor now? Those main character power ups are strong with him, and I bet Kawaki didn’t get healed.
Yep, one of the worst characters in manga history especially of a successor series. And yes Kawaki didn't self heal, nor could Boruto until the handouts factory demanded it.

On another note looks like Kodachi is trying to make Kurama Boruto's daddy. Which has some serious implications for Hinata kun.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep, one of the worst characters in manga history especially of a successor series. And yes Kawaki didn't self heal, nor could Boruto until the handouts factory demanded it.

On another note looks like Kodachi is trying to make Kurama Boruto's daddy. Which has some serious implications for Hinata kun.
Kawaki didn't get hurt so we cant be sure. I am wondering if you absorb a jutsu with karma do you gain the characteristics of the person's chakra that got absorbed. If that's true then karma is extremely strong and that's the kind of ability a main character should have. But I think Boruto's true strength is his ability to subconsciously use his abilities at critical moments. That is definitely a main character ability and it makes him interesting because he's never the strongest character on the scene but he always has the potential to be if he's pushed to the extreme. But he also works on his skills alot and I think that has something to do with it also. Naruto even acknowledged that he had been training and gotten noticeably stronger and he has been training in the last two chapters. So I dont think him awakening an healing ability is such an asspull. There is an Uzumaki named Karin who also has a self healing ability. With him having that karma seal and no one knowing what its true purpose is we are not yet able to jump to conclusions about what is going on. I think the Boruto manga is more interesting than Naruto was at 30 chapters. I would say he's a product of the Shinju in addition to being Naruto's son.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki didn't get hurt so we cant be sure. I am wondering if you absorb a jutsu with karma do you gain the characteristics of the person's chakra that got absorbed. If that's true then karma is extremely strong and that's the kind of ability a main character should have. But I think Boruto's true strength is his ability to subconsciously use his abilities at critical moments. That is definitely a main character ability and it makes him interesting because he's never the strongest character on the scene but he always has the potential to be if he's pushed to the extreme. But he also works on his skills alot and I think that has something to do with it also. Naruto even acknowledged that he had been training and gotten noticeably stronger and he has been training in the last two chapters. So I dont think him awakening an healing ability is such an asspull. There is an Uzumaki named Karin who also has a self healing ability. With him having that karma seal and no one knowing what its true purpose is we are not yet able to jump to conclusions about what is going on. I think the Boruto manga is more interesting than Naruto was at 30 chapters. I would say he's a product of the Shinju in addition to being Naruto's son.
Yep it's an ass pull, he didn't have it on any of the occasions he's used Karma, which if I'm not mistaken is a day or two before this use. So the training time excuse is out of the window.

Btw Karin heals herself via a jutsu which is unique to her. No Uzumaki other than her have demonstrated, not even his half breed Asura incarnate father had it, let alone a 1/4 breed.

Boruto's ass pulling ability in times of need is reminiscent of Ichigo but on steroids.

Ps. These 30 chapters are equal to 2 years of Naruto at the very least, so that 30 chapters simultude is no go.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bleach fans should be happy about this. What was witnessed as a bonanza of handouts is nothing compared to the hocus pocus bs Burrito brings to the table.
As soon as I saw him with Sasuke's sword and a byakugan I was like "yep he's overpowered af" im hoping that Kodachi goes above and beyond our expectations and presents us with a character that will blow out all our chakra points.
Post automatically merged:

Yep it's an ass pull, he didn't have it on any of the occasions he's used Karma, which if I'm not mistaken is a day or two before this use. So the training time excuse is out of the window.

Btw Karin heals herself via a jutsu which is unique to her. No Uzumaki other than her have demonstrated, not even his half breed Asura incarnate father had it, let alone a 1/4 breed.

Boruto's was pulling ability in times of need is reminiscent of Ichigo but on steroids.

Ps. These 30 chapters are equal to 2 years of Naruto at the very least, so that 30 chapters simultude is no go.
He learned rasengan in two days and added a chakra nature to it. That tells me that his aptitude as a shinobi is so high that his body learns faster than his mind can process the new ability learned. Now he has awakened a healing ability which is something every other Uzumaki in the story has but when it comes to Boruto its an asspull. You are displaying a clear bias towards this character.

Ive been shouting it from the rooftops almost ever since the Boruto manga started. He is a shinobi god he was never a normal human being. You witnessed an ascension with Naruto but Boruto's story is a revelation.

These thirty chapters are just more hype. Chunnin Exams,The village gets attacked by Momoshiki, Karma Seals, Kara, Koji, Kawaki, Ninja Tech, its jam packed with hype! But that's just my opinion you are welcome to your own perspective.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He learned rasengan in two days and added a chakra nature to it. That tells me that his aptitude as a shinobi is so high that his body learns faster than his mind can process the new ability learned. Now he has awakened a healing ability which is something every other Uzumaki in the story has but when it comes to Boruto its an asspull. You are displaying a clear bias towards this character.
First point tells me he's a walking ass pull factory.

@bold: that's nonsense the only Uzumaki with a healing jutsu is Karin and it's not stated to be a clan ability either. There's no room for super imposing your fanfic onto the Uzumaki clan as a whole, let alone a 1/4 breed mongrel.

The only hint of bias here is yours and it's clouding your judgement.

Reactions: Tyris and Melanin
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Main character this. Main character that. Why does everyone hate on main characters so much these days?

Am I the only one who feels like the quality of writing is reflected by the overall plot rather than just the main character?

Also, if we're being realistic and Kodachi wrote the character of Boruto in the way that Salamander and a lot of other people seem to want, then I feel like there would be no point in even writing Boruto (series).

If Boruto had been written in Salamander's way he would have just died to the first weak enemy that came along and there would be no point to the series. I'd honestly be surprised if that version of Boruto was even capable of getting dressed in the morning because it sounds like everyone wants Boruto to have no power whatsoever.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First point tells me he's a walking ass pull factory.

@bold: that's nonsense the only Uzumaki with a healing jutsu is Karin and it's not stated to be a clan ability either. There's no room for super imposing your fanfic onto the Uzumaki clan as a whole, let alone a 1/4 breed mongrel.

The only hint of bias here is yours and it's clouding your judgement.
Nagato Uzumaki, Karin Uzumaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Boruto Uzumaki. Wow you're right its such an asspull I have never heard of an Uzumaki with an healing ability except for every Uzumaki with a significant role. What a ridiculous handout! What are they thinking! Lol.
On a serious note I don't understand how a character being able to heal is an asspull when its so common. It may not be powerful enough to make a difference in his power level. Its probably just something to fill a plot hole like how he has a scar but his eye isn't damaged. Or he's the new gen Hashirama and Madara put together. It actually makes sense because he has a dojutsu and wants to follow Sasuke who was also Madara-like. But he's Naruto's son who is of Ashura. He's like the best of both worlds when you look at natural ability. I can understand if you would feel he's a little overpowered. But I don't think he is aware of it.

Main character this. Main character that. Why does everyone hate on main characters so much these days?

Am I the only one who feels like the quality of writing is reflected by the overall plot rather than just the main character?

Also, if we're being realistic and Kodachi wrote the character of Boruto in the way that Salamander and a lot of other people seem to want, then I feel like there would be no point in even writing Boruto (series).

If Boruto had been written in Salamander's way he would have just died to the first weak enemy that came along and there would be no point to the series. I'd honestly be surprised if that version of Boruto was even capable of getting dressed in the morning because it sounds like everyone wants Boruto to have no power whatsoever.
I think its the whole Momoshiki thing that rubs him the wrong way. Sasuke was getting his butt kicked and it was not a good look. Then Boruto busts out that vanishing rasengan and the world cries asspull. I miss Kishi too the way he would explain the mechanics of jutsu was something that pulled you in to the story. Kodachi goes for shock and awe leaving alot of room for interpretation. I love them both and Ikemoto is getting really good also but you're never gonna replace Kishi. Its the same with the main characters. Boruto will never replace Naruto no matter how many asspulls and handouts he gets (I hope he gets a whole lot)
but he is a really good character in his own right.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato Uzumaki, Karin Uzumaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Boruto Uzumaki. Wow you're right its such an asspull I have never heard of an Uzumaki with an healing ability except for every Uzumaki with a significant role. What a ridiculous handout! What are they thinking! Lol.
On a serious note I don't understand how a character being able to heal is an asspull when its so common. It may not be powerful enough to make a difference in his power level. Its probably just something to fill a plot hole like how he has a scar but his eye isn't damaged. Or he's the new gen Hashirama and Madara put together. It actually makes sense because he has a dojutsu and wants to follow Sasuke who was also Madara-like. But he's Naruto's son who is of Ashura. He's like the best of both worlds when you look at natural ability. I can understand if you would feel he's a little overpowered. But I don't think he is aware of it.
Nagato didn't have a healing ability, otherwise he wouldn't have been a cripple. Naruto didn't have a healing ability either Kurama used to heal him. Karin had a jutsu by which she healed herself she didn't automatically heal. Again stop talking BS and come back with somethingmore credible. Of course it's an ass pull for him, get in trouble don't worry ass pulled healing ability will heal you whenever you need it. Yep what an insignificant handout.

And no being a child of Asura doesn't give you a healing ability, let alone a diluted child of a diluted version. And he's nothing like Hashirama or Madara, hes just a walking ass pull and handouts factory. I'm pretty sure we've done this dance before. The main character being aware they pull shit out of their ass isn't common, even though he's been D ridden to the world's end.

Sarada got panned doesn't understand that nobody wants him written like Naruto and most of us would prefer if he didn't exist at all.

. Boruto will never replace Naruto no matter how many asspulls and handouts he gets (I hope he gets a whole lot)
:( I can't rep you for the bold(your standard of a good character), and your love for Ichigo on steroids.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato didn't have a healing ability, otherwise he wouldn't have been a cripple. Naruto didn't have a healing ability either Kurama used to heal him. Karin had a jutsu by which she healed herself she didn't automatically heal. Again stop talking BS and come back with something more credible. Of course it's an ass pull for him, get in trouble don't worry ass pulled healing ability will heal you whenever you need it. Yep what an insignificant handout.

And no being a child of Asura doesn't give you a healing ability, let alone a diluted child of a diluted version. And he's nothing like Hashirama or Madara, hes just a walking ass pull and handouts factory. I'm pretty sure we've done this dance before. The main character being aware they pull shit out of their ass isn't common, even though he's been D ridden to the world's end.

Sarada got panned doesn't understand that nobody wants him written like Naruto and most of us would prefer if he didn't exist at all.

:( I can't rep you for the bold(your standard of a good character), and your love for Ichigo on steroids.
Nagato was dieing not cripple. Having a healing ability does not mean you live forever. But he healed one of the paths of pain using hell path. He certainly could have healed himself with it. Kurama is Naruto's ability. But youre entitled to your own opinion man im not mad at you. He wasn't even fighting for real when it happened. He was just training and trying to develop his skills. OMG wow he may have actually earned that skill after all.

Im just saying he's like Hashirama in terms of being a generational prodigy. He's like Madara because he's a dojutsu user that looks up to Sasuke a shinobi who was also alot like Madara. Imo Kawaki is much more like Madara than Boruto in a emotional aspect. Its the age old rivalry all over again. I thought you would appreciate a dynamic like this since you do seem to be a fan Madara. Its like his spirit lives on through Kawaki. Its really good writing when you look at the layers that the current generation stand upon. Its almost like they are foreshadowing his resurrection but I wont go so far as to say that just yet. They're leaving the door open just enough to give you a little glimmer of hope ya know what im sayin?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato was dieing not cripple. Having a healing ability does not mean you live forever. But he healed one of the paths of pain using hell path. He certainly could have healed himself with it. Kurama is Naruto's ability. But youre entitled to your own opinion man im not mad at you. He wasn't even fighting for real when it happened. He was just training and trying to develop his skills. OMG wow he may have actually earned that skill after all.
Nagato couldn't heal himself with he'll path that's why he remained a cripple. And it's a Rinnegan power. Kurama isn't Naruto's ability, he's Naruto's power pack and defence mechanism. While Boruto ass pulled another power up. I don't think you know what an earnt skill is if you think ass pulling counts as one.

Im just saying he's like Hashirama in terms of being a generational prodigy. He's like Madara because he's a dojutsu user that looks up to Sasuke a shinobi who was also alot like Madara. Imo Kawaki is much more like Madara than Boruto in a emotional aspect. Its the age old rivalry all over again. I thought you would appreciate a dynamic like this since you do seem to be a fan Madara. Its like his spirit lives on through Kawaki. Its really good writing when you look at the layers that the current generation stand upon. Its almost like they are foreshadowing his resurrection but I wont go so far as to say that just yet. They're leaving the door open just enough to give you a little glimmer of hope ya know what im sayin?
Not this nonsense again, you have my answer in the previous thread. There's no simultude between shit stains(Boruto and Kawaki) with handouts and ass pulls And legends(Madara and Hashirama).

Reactions: Tyris and Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@bold: Do you think that it’s crucial for a trashy main character to have an auto-healing ability in the 30th chapter of Part 1? Not only that, Sarada (who’s parents both have self healing) isn’t even capable of doing that, and Sasuke is more of a god than Momoshiki is.

Boruto doesn’t need to be stacked with ass-pulls when the series is already progressing at snail’s pace. In the next 3 chapter, he’ll probably be able to levitate because Momoshiki didn’t want him to fall off of a mountaintop or some nonsense.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't expect much logic from that group mate. Boruto jumps 5 feet in the air and they'll complain.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold: Do you think that it’s crucial for a trashy main character to have an auto-healing ability in the 30th chapter of Part 1? Not only that, Sarada (who’s parents both have self healing) isn’t even capable of doing that, and Sasuke is more of a god than Momoshiki is.

Boruto doesn’t need to be stacked with ass-pulls when the series is already progressing at snail’s pace. In the next 3 chapter, he’ll probably be able to levitate because Momoshiki didn’t want him to fall off of a mountaintop or some nonsense.
1. I see nothing wrong with the main character having an auto healing ability. As for it being the "30th chapter of part 1", that is not a problem. The real problem here is that you are acting as if 30 chapters of Naruto was equivalent to 30 chapters of Boruto. Naruto was a weekly manga, so 30 chapters of that was just under 2 months worth of material. Additionally, Naruto chapters usually had about 15 - 20 pages. Meanwhile, Boruto is monthly and usually has about 40 pages. That means that 30 chapters of Boruto is over 2 years worth of content in real time and around twice the number of pages as 30 chapters of Naruto.

2. Perhaps I am forgetting, but what self healing ability does Sasuke have? The closest thing I can think of is that Orochimaru-like replacement technique, but as I just said, that is a replacement technique and not a healing technique.

3. Your point about Sarada makes no sense. I don't know what healing technique of Sasuke's that you are referring to, but Sakura's healing technique is byakugoa seal. Byakugoa seal is a learned technique. It is not a KKG that gets genetically passed down, so I don't even know why you would expect Sarada to have self healing unless she actually studies and learns a technique for it.

4. How exactly is Sasuke more of a "god" than Momoshiki? Momoshiki is an actual Otsutsuki. He was most likely born with his rinnegan or the ability to awaken it (like Hagoromo), but even if he wasn't born with it, then he got it from a chakara fruit (which would make him more like Kaguya who also got her power directly from a divine tree). Momoshiki's ability to naturally levitate, his ability to have his spirit persist after death and give karma seals, his ability to casually traverse dimensions without much chakara drain, his ability to apparently see fate and the fact that he has been alive for thousands of years further affirms his affiliation with the six paths (or with "godliness").

Meanwhile, Sasuke's rinnegan wasn't even originally within his natural potential. Sasuke awakened the rinnegan because he received half of Hagoromo's chakara. That is an external powerup. In fact, had Sasuke only kept the things that he was born with (no external cells/chakara/eyes), he would have peaked at MS. He never would have even awakened the rinnegan. Furthermore, getting half of Hagoromo's chakara is not the same as getting power directly from the source (the shinju). Hagoromo's chakara is just a diluted version of Kaguya's. Heck, Sasuke didn't even get all of Hagoromo's chakara. He got half!

Furthermore, Sasuke cannot naturally levitate (he needs susanoo or rinnegan to fly). Traversing dimensions taxes his chakara heavily. He is not implied to be able to live for thousands of years (he did say that immortality is within his grasp, but we don't know what the act of gaining it entails). He cannot see fate. Etc...

In short, Sasuke's rinnegan is more like a mutation KKG than it is him being a "god". Rinnegan aside, Sasuke does not really display any of the other characteristics that heavily rikudou influenced characters display (levitation, etc...)

How then is Sasuke more of a "god" than Momoshiki? He is a better fighter than Momoshiki, but that is not the same as having more "divine" aspects.

Reactions: Yahcob13 and lndra

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice neg diff.

Ps. This is for the Borutofan who once recognised ass pulls as ass pulls(handout seal). And now just rides his fictional sack accepting the handouts and ass pulls as if they're all good.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I see nothing wrong with the main character having an auto healing ability. As for it being the "30th chapter of part 1", that is not a problem. The real problem here is that you are acting as if 30 chapters of Naruto was equivalent to 30 chapters of Boruto. Naruto was a weekly manga, so 30 chapters of that was just under 2 months worth of material. Additionally, Naruto chapters usually had about 15 - 20 pages. Meanwhile, Boruto is monthly and usually has about 40 pages. That means that 30 chapters of Boruto is over 2 years worth of content in real time and around twice the number of pages as 30 chapters of Naruto.

2. Perhaps I am forgetting, but what self healing ability does Sasuke have? The closest thing I can think of is that Orochimaru-like replacement technique, but as I just said, that is a replacement technique and not a healing technique.

3. Your point about Sarada makes no sense. I don't know what healing technique of Sasuke's that you are referring to, but Sakura's healing technique is byakugoa seal. Byakugoa seal is a learned technique. It is not a KKG that gets genetically passed down, so I don't even know why you would expect Sarada to have self healing unless she actually studies and learns a technique for it.

4. How exactly is Sasuke more of a "god" than Momoshiki? Momoshiki is an actual Otsutsuki. He was most likely born with his rinnegan or the ability to awaken it (like Hagoromo), but even if he wasn't born with it, then he got it from a chakara fruit (which would make him more like Kaguya who also got her power directly from a divine tree). Momoshiki's ability to naturally levitate, his ability to have his spirit persist after death and give karma seals, his ability to casually traverse dimensions without much chakara drain, his ability to apparently see fate and the fact that he has been alive for thousands of years further affirms his affiliation with the six paths (or with "godliness").

Meanwhile, Sasuke's rinnegan wasn't even originally within his natural potential. Sasuke awakened the rinnegan because he received half of Hagoromo's chakara. That is an external powerup. In fact, had Sasuke only kept the things that he was born with (no external cells/chakara/eyes), he would have peaked at MS. He never would have even awakened the rinnegan. Furthermore, getting half of Hagoromo's chakara is not the same as getting power directly from the source (the shinju). Hagoromo's chakara is just a diluted version of Kaguya's. Heck, Sasuke didn't even get all of Hagoromo's chakara. He got half!

Furthermore, Sasuke cannot naturally levitate (he needs susanoo or rinnegan to fly). Traversing dimensions taxes his chakara heavily. He is not implied to be able to live for thousands of years (he did say that immortality is within his grasp, but we don't know what the act of gaining it entails). He cannot see fate. Etc...

In short, Sasuke's rinnegan is more like a mutation KKG than it is him being a "god". Rinnegan aside, Sasuke does not really display any of the other characteristics that heavily rikudou influenced characters display (levitation, etc...)

How then is Sasuke more of a "god" than Momoshiki? He is a better fighter than Momoshiki, but that is not the same as having more "divine" aspects.

1.)That 2 year equivalent of chapters means absolutely nothing when, like I’d said, THE STORY IS PROGRESSING AT A SNAIL’S PACE. We literally JUST got to see Kawaki like 3 or 4 chapters ago. It’s comical that you thought that timespan was somehow lost on me. But the fact that you see nothing wrong with it just proves the type of thick headed person I’m conversing with. TLDR: Progress the story to where some actual interesting things are transpiring and introduce self healing that way. Not during a sparring session in the middle of a horribly boring arc. Common sense clearly isn’t so common.

2.) Did Sasuke heal himself when Shin Uchiha pierced him with those knives? Did Sasuke heal himself when he got burned by Momoshiki in the movie? Yes he did in both cases. The Rinnegan grants a healing ability as it absorbs chakra, as seen in both Nagato’s and Sasuke’s respective cases.

3.) I never said that Sarada needs an auto healing KKG nor did I say that Boruto’s technique is a KKG. You dunce, the comparison was made because SARADA could have been taught to self heal by now via her mother AND Sarada could’ve taken advantage of her father’s self healing abilities considering that she was conceived after he’d awoke the Rinnegan...BUT yet she isn’t even remotely capable of self healing yet. Not that hard to understand, unless you’re @Indra apparently. ?

4.) Sasuke is more of a god than Momoshiki because for one, he doesn’t need to absorb an Otsutsuki to be able to battle Momoshiki. Something as simple as that is even lost on you, smh. Momoshiki had to absorb Kinshiki in order to take on Sasuke, did he not? Kinshiki was losing to mere Kage and Sasuke had lost a huge amount of chakra in order to teleport all of the Kage there. *Ahem* plus chakra pills, but I’ll talk about that later.

Also, Sasuke’s Rinnegan was awakened via Hagoromo’s Six Paths chakra, which is a more divine variant than Kaguya’s (lmfao @ “diluted”). Hagoromo was born with two Rinnegan and no Byakugan, he’s literally more of a god than Kaguya is which is also why a mere fraction of residual Six Paths chakra was enough to seal Kaguya. And Hagoromo has been the Jinchuriki of the Shinju lmfao, how do you think he was able to give both Naruto and Sasuke Six Paths Senjutsu? He literally is the source, which is why Hagoromo’s Six Paths Sage Mode was more powerful than Juubi Madara (who had all 9 Bijuu+Gedo Mazo + Shinju tree absorbed). ? Lmfao stop, it’s clear that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Sasuke’s Rinnegan was capable of seeing through Momoshiki’s time-stop jutsu (or was able to see into the spiritual plane as Momoshiki conversed with Boruto). Also Momoshiki’s ability to levitate is something that can be taught, nothing states that the Otsutsuki are born with that ability. Onoki learned to levitate and Pain/Nagato did also. Momoshiki can “casually traverse” dimensions due to his chakra pills lmfao, how quickly you people seem forget. Best believe if Sasuke had chakra pills, he’d be able to do everything Momoshiki displayed BUT he’d no longer be Naruto’s equal so that’s a big no no.

Further more, your retarded comparison of Sasuke not being “thousands of years old,” is retarded considering that Momoshiki has been traveling worlds consuming their chakra fruits and Sasuke hasn’t. It’s even more ridiculous considering that Hagoromo hasn’t consumed a single chakra fruit but is able to transcend time and manifest in the world thousands of years later than his death. Sasuke even knew that he could become immortal by possessing all of the Bijuu’s power coupled with those of his Rinnegan (which is 100% true). He talked about it prior to his final fight with Naruto.

Rinnegan and chakra pills aside, Momoshiki can literally only fly. He can’t perform a single jutsu with his Byakugan nor can he absorb/create pills/chakra fruits without his Rinnegan. Sasuke without his Rinnegan still has the EMS, a plethora of Jutsus, Susano’o, a few summonings and is still the strongest non-Jinchuriki on the face of the planet.

The Perfect Susano’o has flight & can levitate while looking more godly than anything any Six Paths character has shown thus far.

Madara negs Sasuke though, nothing but facts.

Nice neg diff.

Ps. This is for the Borutofan who once recognised ass pulls as ass pulls(handout seal). And now just rides his fictional sack accepting the handouts and ass pulls as if they're all good.

You must be registered for see images
Thanks, brate.
And I knew Indra was that type of guy. ? Typical

Last edited by a moderator:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"

You obviously didn't read the final 2 arcs of bleach to be saying some shit like this. Especially what Kazui did to Yhwach outside of his soul reaper form.

Boruto is bs but let's not act like what Kazui did made any sort of sense. Kid destroyed the vestigial remnants of a powerhouse with his bare hands. A power that had the SS on alert.
You missed the point, this is the beginning of the story it'll only get worse than it. Remember Jigen has some form of reality warping ability and Borat was compared to him. Wait for the Otsutsuki to get further involved and see how bad it gets.

Edit: who compared Borat to Kazui, he was compared to Ichigo.

I’ll put it simply since both you and @indra seem to be cognitively inept.

1.)That 2 year equivalent of chapters means absolutely nothing when, like I’d said, THE STORY IS PROGRESSING AT A SNAIL’S PACE. We literally JUST got to see Kawaki like 3 or 4 chapters ago. It’s comical that you thought that timespan was somehow lost on me. But the fact that you see nothing wrong with it just proves the type of thick headed person I’m conversing with. TLDR: Progress the story to where some actual interesting things are transpiring and introduce self healing that way. Not during a sparring session in the middle of a horribly boring arc. Common sense clearly isn’t so common.

2.) Did Sasuke heal himself when Shin Uchiha pierced him with those knives? Did Sasuke heal himself when he got burned by Momoshiki in the movie? Yes he did in both cases. The Rinnegan grants a healing ability as it absorbs chakra, as seen in both Nagato’s and Sasuke’s respective cases.

3.) I never said that Sarada needs an auto healing KKG nor did I say that Boruto’s technique is a KKG. You dunce, the comparison was made because SARADA could have been taught to self heal by now via her mother AND Sarada could’ve taken advantage of her father’s self healing abilities considering that she was conceived after he’d awoke the Rinnegan...BUT yet she isn’t even remotely capable of self healing yet. Not that hard to understand, unless you’re @Indra apparently. ?

4.) Sasuke is more of a god than Momoshiki because for one, he doesn’t need to absorb an Otsutsuki to be able to battle Momoshiki. Something as simple as that is even lost on you, smh. Momoshiki had to absorb Kinshiki in order to take on Sasuke, did he not? Kinshiki was losing to mere Kage and Sasuke had lost a huge amount of chakra in order to teleport all of the Kage there. *Ahem* plus chakra pills, but I’ll talk about that later.

Also, Sasuke’s Rinnegan was awakened via Hagoromo’s Six Paths chakra, which is a more divine variant than Kaguya’s (lmfao @ “diluted”). Hagoromo was born with two Rinnegan and no Byakugan, he’s literally more of a god than Kaguya is which is also why a mere fraction of residual Six Paths chakra was enough to seal Kaguya. And Hagoromo has been the Jinchuriki of the Shinju lmfao, how do you think he was able to give both Naruto and Sasuke Six Paths Senjutsu? He literally is the source, which is why Hagoromo’s Six Paths Sage Mode was more powerful than Juubi Madara (who had all 9 Bijuu+Gedo Mazo + Shinju tree absorbed). ? Lmfao stop, it’s clear that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Sasuke’s Rinnegan was capable of seeing through Momoshiki’s time-stop jutsu (or was able to see into the spiritual plane as Momoshiki conversed with Boruto). Also Momoshiki’s ability to levitate is something that can be taught, nothing states that the Otsutsuki are born with that ability. Onoki learned to levitate and Pain/Nagato did also. Momoshiki can “casually traverse” dimensions due to his chakra pills lmfao, how quickly you people seem forget. Best believe if Sasuke had chakra pills, he’d be able to do everything Momoshiki displayed BUT he’d no longer be Naruto’s equal so that’s a big no no.

Further more, your retarded comparison of Sasuke not being “thousands of years old,” is retarded considering that Momoshiki has been traveling worlds consuming their chakra fruits and Sasuke hasn’t. It’s even more ridiculous considering that Hagoromo hasn’t consumed a single chakra fruit but is able to transcend time and manifest in the world thousands of years later than his death. Sasuke even knew that he could become immortal by possessing all of the Bijuu’s power coupled with those of his Rinnegan (which is 100% true). He talked about it prior to his final fight with Naruto.

Rinnegan and chakra pills aside, Momoshiki can literally only fly. He can’t perform a single jutsu with his Byakugan nor can he absorb/create pills/chakra fruits without his Rinnegan. Sasuke without his Rinnegan still has the EMS, a plethora of Jutsus, Susano’o, a few summonings and is still the strongest non-Jinchuriki on the face of the planet.

The Perfect Susano’o has flight & can levitate while looking more godly than anything any Six Paths character has shown thus far.

Madara negs Sasuke though, nothing but facts.

Thanks, brate.
And I knew Indra was that type of guy. ? Typical
Nice solo.

I laughed so hard when Kekkei Mora "diluted" Hogaromo was compared to fodder Momoshiki, who couldn't handle two people lesser than him(Hogaromo). What makes it worse is that's after being alive for 1000 years or so, plenty of time to gain more powers and become stronger.

It's kind of sad, he probably left NB to be amongst sack riders. Here you get called to task for the littlest claim.

Last edited: