FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto and Sasuke are obviously not around in the future. Whether they are both dead or sealed, something happened to them. Naruto is obvious because of kawaki's statement. Sasuke isn't around to help boruto and the fact that boruto is using Sasuke's cape and possibly his old headband and sword draws my attention.

We can see the whole village is destroyed and the hokage monuments have giant craters throughout the faces. I'm curious to see wtf happened.. could this kawaki dude really be strong enough to kill Naruto and Sasuke. Even if he fought them individually that wouldn't be an easy task for some of the strongest ever. I mean Naruto and Sasuke became "gods" of the narutoverse. Just doesn't seem right.

It seems like boruto has a new doujustu. Could that blue eye be the eye momoshiki was speaking about? And wtf is up with those curse marks. I really hope they don't ruin Naruto's legacy.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaijus attacked Konoha before they get dismembered by Kawaki and Boruto for their 'fate of Ninja' match. At least they can used the surrounding background to fool the reader.