Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rules
  • Anime and video game feats are allowed for both sides
  • Members on the boruto team are as follows fused momoshiki,current naruto and sasuke in boruto,isshiki in his jigen vessel and code restricted
  • Madara can summon his dog kurama if need be, He also can summon obito,gedo mazo and black zetsu
  • Setting would be the fourth shinobi war battlefield
  • All of the boruto team tries to stop madara from gaining power and becoming the god of the new world
  • Edo madara would be used here but he's presumed stronger then his past self and gets all the feats that he has during the warring states period

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any of the Boruto bosses scale far above Madara and their styles hard counter his own.

The shikis can match his Rinnegan and scale to the adult MCs while Madara scales to V2 Raikage.

Naruto and Sasuke outscale and overpower, although if Naruto gives the Rinnegan a chance to absorb his energy it could be troublesome for him.

Code will outscale through physical combat, while a blindside usage of his claws can attack Madara cleanly.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any of the Boruto bosses scale far above Madara and their styles hard counter his own.
Edo madara > Random Genin > Foddershiki
That's just the facts sadly

The shikis can match his Rinnegan and scale to the adult MCs while Madara scales to V2 Raikage.
Eww, The gokage were solo'd by edo madara did you not watch that fight.
If v2 a,jr could of beat madara then why did he end up nearly dead?

Code will outscale through physical combat, while a blindside usage of his claws can attack Madara cleanly.
Im sorry but edo madara can just regenerate and proceed to one shot using limbo afterall boruto's baby invisible rasengan was enough to one shot momo.
Invisible madara > Boruto's invisible rasengan > momoshiki

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was going to say Team Boruto hard stomps until you listed what Madara could do + edo. I still think Team Boruto wins but I don’t think it would be a stomp. Might actually be high difficulty.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo madara > Random Genin > Foddershiki
That's just the facts sadly
Without even challenging how you derived "random genin > foddershiki", your logic also says that "random genin" = Sasuke //// Five Shadows /= Reanimated Madara.

Eww, The gokage were solo'd by edo madara did you not watch that fight.
If v2 a,jr could of beat madara then why did he end up nearly dead?
I was talking about speed, not combat ability.

Im sorry but edo madara can just regenerate and proceed to one shot using limbo afterall boruto's baby invisible rasengan was enough to one shot momo.
Invisible madara > Boruto's invisible rasengan > momoshiki
Regeneration takes time, sealing is quicker.

Reanimated Madara does not have Limbo due to his eyes being fake.

How is the invisible Rasengan related to Madara?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without even challenging how you derived "random genin > foddershiki", your logic also says that "random genin" = Sasuke //// Five Shadows /= Reanimated Madara.
Adult sasuke got weaker from times of peace, He didt train like he use too nor does he have the six path seals.
Let me guess do you think a six paths seal sasuke with both of his arms would be weaker then sasuke with one arm and no six path seals?

I was talking about speed, not combat ability.
Yea madara blitzed the gokage tho.

Reanimated Madara does not have Limbo due to his eyes being fake.
Madara literally absorbed jutsu with the preta path with those fake eyes and nagato used the chibaku tensei with fake rinnegan aswell so clearly having fake eyes means jack

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult sasuke got weaker from times of peace, He didt train like he use too nor does he have the six path seals.
Let me guess do you think a six paths seal sasuke with both of his arms would be weaker then sasuke with one arm and no six path seals?
Fighting inter-dimensional aliens is not training?

And you have to prove he got weak enough to be below "genin level".

No. Irrelevant. This Sasuke also has growth into the prime of his physical life (25-30yrs), greater experience in battle and specifically improved experience with a Rinnegan that was practically brand new when he had the seal.

Huh? What does the seal add, besides a specific combo technique to seal Kaguya?

Yea madara blitzed the gokage tho.
When?

Madara literally absorbed jutsu with the preta path with those fake eyes and nagato used the chibaku tensei with fake rinnegan aswell so clearly having fake eyes means jack
7th Path . . .

• Haha
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Irrelevant. This Sasuke also has growth into the prime of his physical life (25-30yrs), greater experience in battle and specifically improved experience with a Rinnegan that was practically brand new when he had the seal.

How would what said be iirevanlent what cause it hurts the coomunity's notion?
He's not even close to his prime, He was jobbing to urashiki who even part 1 naruto could beat
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Genin Naruto > Boruto > Fused Urashiki > Base Urashiki > Sasuke

You must be registered to see images

Literally grabbed the raikage before he could notice

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would what said be iirevanlent what cause it hurts the coomunity's notion?
He's not even close to his prime, He was jobbing to urashiki who even part 1 naruto could bea
Because the Sasuke you made an example of is very different to the Sasuke we actually have in the story. That there is genuinely a show of not knowing what you are talking about

How many times must I cover the matter of circumstances. Did Naruto challenge Urashiki to a 1 on 1 fight with fair knowledge and other stipulations for both sides? If not, then he did not outright beat him, but was part of a victory against Urashiki with various assists. Again, you show to not know what literally happened or how things like fights work.

Literally grabbed the raikage before he could notice
With his energy armour and while Raikage was looking away. On top of that there were 25 other armour giants on the field that Raikage was on

Too many other factors present for you to conclude that Madara achieved a blitz.

But even putting that aside, your claim was for the whole Five Shadows team getting blitzed, not just one guy who is not even the fastest among them.

First you show a lack of circumstantial understanding, then you show to not know what your own words mean. I have covered these points before, various times.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Naruto challenge Urashiki to a 1 on 1 fight with fair knowledge and other stipulations for both sides? If not, then he did not outright beat him

Nobody would beat anyone if we followed that logic, No fight in naruto or even real life has this level of knowledge as get this rarely will a enemy reveal their entire hand as it would harm their chances at winning.
I find it quite comical when we discuss neutral topics like kakuzu, You literally do not reach to this extent but when it involves community standards you then use standards and logic that you use in no other thread almost as if your biased towards one side or something, I think your refusal to debate or argue around evidence provided by me proves that your not the one with factual accuracy or correctness here.

Because the Sasuke you made an example of is very different to the Sasuke we actually have in the story. That there is genuinely a show of not knowing what you are talking about
It's the same sasuke, What did itachi possess his body or something?
You are being fallacious yet again assuming distinction without given reason, Are you apply to debate hot takes or can you not as your so stuck with whatever the majority says?

but was part of a victory against Urashiki with various assists.
That point does not matter as it does not change or debunk my own statement or evidence, it's literally irreverent but if you wanna argue that jiraya was doing major damage and weakened urashiki when adult sasuke could not then go ahead really as at that point you are admitting im right in saying sasuke got weaker

With his energy armour and while Raikage was looking away. On top of that there were 25 other armour giants on the field that Raikage was on
Okay but he had to be right next to him given madara's position in relation to a,jr. You understand that right?
A,jr still couldt react or avoid a sussano that was literally right next to him. There being other susannos is a non factor at this point as the other sussano's only started getting used after this point like madara would not even be within the full body sussano at this point