Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's really stupid once you think about it.
Everyone should have them, they are ninja. The father first loyalty is to Hokage.

Naruto is never home.
Shikamaru is always with Naruto, so IDK why the anime is giving them this great relationship.
Choji seems to go on missions.
Sai is absence in presence but I think he is Anbu or something.
Sasuke being aways seems natural, even if he was at home, he is married to a doctor and Sarada is a ninja, when do they have time to mingle.
Lee isn't a role model, Lee is just making a Gai clone. Lee might be the worst of all because there was no reason to shape Metal LEe into his image.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One good suggestion i can give about that kishi doesnt care about his manga anymore. He will keep milking it untill there is no content left to them. Same will happen to boruto , shikadai as well .

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One good suggestion i can give about that kishi doesnt care about his manga anymore. He will keep milking it untill there is no content left to them. Same will happen to boruto , shikadai as well .
Shikadai is too Shika, not that Temari is flashy on her own because she is a weapon user, but a smarty who plays with Shadows is done, and just tell people that they are their family. There is no indivuality.

With Sarada there kinda is, but is being ignored. Even Boruto is a Naruto RTN clone with random Kakashi powers that seem like an asspull for a academy student who is Naruto and Hinata's child to have 3 elements and he isn't even that much of a genius.

Boruto characters annoys me because I feel like he is perfect, but not in a logicaly way.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke & Naruto’s characters just had to take L’s for their children’s development.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to disagree, Sasuke was out saving/investigating the world and was shitty as a parent. However, Naruto was there and knew what he'd been through without parents yet was shitty. Although that changed when he found his true son(Kawaki) and one worthy of his love. The sheer emotion and father child connection that hug embodied was true Naruto GREATNESS!!!

Anyway I think people are blowing things out of proportion to point score. I'm glad I'm not a fan of either character so I can be objective in my observations.

Last edited: