Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now if you thought it was a fluke the first time I can't blame you. He used Naruto's rasengan to defeat Momo in a head-on clash. In chapter 54 even after it was said that the karma seal has taken over at least 80% of his body he still managed to awaken overpower Momoshiki and reverse the transformation. That's a good sign he will be able to control the transformation eventually. Now that the resonance with Kawaki's seal is no longer in effect the otsutsukification will slow down and give him time to develop his own strength. I'm expecting his development to be rapid just like Kawaki's but he will learn more advanced techniques. He needs to learn a skill that will give him larger chakra reserves such as sage mode. I think it would be interesting if he unlocked a bloodline ability of the uzumaki clan. If Naruto is dead perhaps he could become Kurama's jinchuriki. Even if he isn't dead he should have some sort of link to Kurama to prevent the Boroshiki transformation. I think the secret to unlocking the 9t chakra mode is the user has to be a sage first. If he learns that technique and has access to 9t chakra he may be able to unlock six paths sage mode. But back to the topic of him overpowering Momoshiki... There has to be an explanation its happened twice! Since the theme of dead and rebirth (karma) is still prevalent in the storyline I'm thinking that he will learn some shinigami tech. How ironic would it be if the shinigami who was used to save the village at Naruto's birth and also during the Great Ninja War saves Naruto and village again.