Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Got any more pics of the art? I think it looks pretty good, especially Buntan.

I wonder why Ikemoto's art in the novels is pretty neat and acceptable, while his art in his own manga is straight up garbage. I mean, people probably don't even buy those novels so why he puts more effort into the novels' art and not into his own manga art?

PowerMix160

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got any more pics of the art? I think it looks pretty good, especially Buntan.

I wonder why Ikemoto's art in the novels is pretty neat and acceptable, while his art in his own manga is straight up garbage. I mean, people probably don't even buy those novels so why he puts more effort into the novels' art and not into his own manga art?
Nope, only this. Tried to find other pics on weibo, twitter, tumblr etc... but didn't find anything.

awesomeseimei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ike's sketchy drawings always seem to look better than those with hard linework and no shading.

Doesn't change the fact that he draws poses stiff and unnatural though.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
drawing actually look cool, all be it semi stiff.

There is a interesting thing though if we take these images as canon.

It means Sarada had her Gaiden outfit in the manga's past but opted for what she is wearing now. Basically when the anime goes past the movie arc and then does even more bonus arcs with Sarada still wearing the Gaiden outfit. Then Ikemoto would have to draw sketches with her Gaiden outfit to signify it being canon.

Which means in between arcs Sarada canonically changes her clothes for some odd reason.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You mentioned that the Novel with Sumire wasn't canon last time, what make you change your opinion :)?
That's not what I said show the quote? For Sarada we have two sources Manga confirming the land of waves arc and now a novel with Sarada vs Buntan as clear as day. Oh and we know Kodachi's involved with the anime.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's not what I said show the quote? For Sarada we have two sources Manga confirming the land of waves arc and now a novel with Sarada vs Buntan as clear as day. Oh and we have Kodachi's involved with the anime.
You must be registered for see images

That's what you wanted to know the last time, no?? :)

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Where exactly is the quote? And link the thread not a screen shot a very selective one which doesn't support your previous claim in the slightest.
Remember the last time we debated on a thread if the novels are canon or not then you decided to create a thread ;

If we follow your last conclusion, the novels aren't canon. That's what you wanted to know the last time right? :) :)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember the last time we debated on a thread if the novels are canon or not then you decided to create a thread ;

If we follow your last conclusion, the novels aren't canon. That's what you wanted to know the last time right? :) :)
So according to which post exactly did I say the novels aren't canon. I know you have poor comprehension skills but this poor I didn't expect that.

Now provide the quote or stop spamming this thread with your bs.

Ps. Do you know the difference between a debate and a discussion?

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So according to which post exactly did I say the novels aren't canon. I know you have poor comprehension skills but this poor I didn't expect that.

Now provide the quote or stop spamming this thread with your bs.

Ps. Do you know the difference between a debate and a discussion?
Or a confirmation from Kodachi that it's canon not a novel cover that only confirms the characters are canon.
You confirmed right there that the Novels have no value for canon

then you decided to create a thread to ask if they are canon... someone answered by saying that the novels aren't canon.

Salamander Uchiha, are you're asking if Kodachi wrote the anime or novel? Because he doesn't write for neither, he's a story supervisor for the anime and some SP writer is the author for the novels.
That's what I was asking thanks for the clarity.
And you answered to him by saying "That's what I asking for"

Concession accepted and comprehensions lessons highly advised:):)

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You confirmed right there that the Novels have no value for canon

then you decided to create a thread to ask if they are canon... someone answered by saying that the novels aren't canon.

And you answered to him by saying "That's what I asking for"

Concession accepted and comprehensions lessons highly advised:):)
Exactly where did I say the novel isn't canon and where did the other person say the novel isn't canon.

Yeah the novels of Naruto are cool I consider them canon but the anime let them down. I was however asking for the Boruto anime Nue arc novels, Hinabae claims they exist so I wanted to read them.
I remember saying that the Naruto novels which aren't written by Kishi I consider canon, but where did I say the Boruto novels weren't canon?

Your concession is accepted and comprehension lessons are advised.

Last edited: