3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen: ok...time for me to leave this dimension
Saskey: phew, he didn't see me...
Jigen: Oh wait, I see Saskey...now I must fight him
*Flashback* Saskey: Phew, he didn't see me...
Jigen: It was at that time that I realized.
Saskey: Oh.
Jigen: Btw we created tech to seal all your eye techs :) I baited you to this dimension to defeat you.
Saskey: OK.
*Jigen seals Saskey eye tech*
Saskey: Ow, that made me a lot of pain...!
Jigen: Ha ha ha...Now you can only use base mode
*Scene changes to Boruto*
Boruto: Hi my mother hinita hiyuga...I brought you teh 8 bowls ramen you ask for...
Hinita: Thx son :) I know I'm just being selfish...But I'm really hungry :)
Boruto: OK.

*Scene changes to Saskey...Who is heavily beaten*
Jigen: Well, bye :) *Fires laser beam*
Sakura: ! *Sakura's eye's begin to change*
*Flashback* Saskey: As an Uchiha, you should be able to sync with my eyes...Should I ever fall into trouble you can reach me by...
*Sakura warps to Jigen dimension and seals teh laser beam before it hits saskey in her byakugou*
Jigen: That forehead pattern...Those eyes...teh girl from the prophecy? Kaguya's...?

CHAPTER ENDS

Thx for reading :)

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The eye transfer through byakugo thing is interesting. It never goes how you plan tho. If Jigen does find Sasuke he'll probably divulge some top secret info right before he goes for the kill. Or Sasuke goes unnoticed and takes the ten tails for himself and goes back to protect Boruto.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The eye transfer through byakugo thing is interesting. It never goes how you plan tho. If Jigen does find Sasuke he'll probably divulge some top secret info right before he goes for the kill. Or Sasuke goes unnoticed and takes the ten tails for himself and goes back to protect Boruto.
did u know that bobito wasn't teh reall tobi masked man..and that reall badass tobi was indeed uchiha madarea just like itachi and kisame told us???..

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli