Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's not better but better in being a housewife like HER. Sarada ain't got time for that she'll be teaching her genin students and amaterasuing enemies
Replying to your reply in the context of the thread...

So far between the two Sarada was the only one that showed cooking and house managing feats
You must be registered for see images
Of course that feat of cooking is truly something to be proud of (since I honestly don't see why people hate on it).

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So far between the two Sarada was the only one that showed cooking and house managing feats

Of course that feat of cooking is truly something to be proud of (since I honestly don't see why people hate on it).
You are the one who started it by saying Sumire is better than Sarada

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yup Sarada's got feats with cooking and buying groceries lol. So she's already ahead of Sumire.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You can't beat Himawari in the cooking department she's taking lessons from masterchef Hinata.

And in doodling apparently she excels at that as well.

Let's hope she doesn't pick up Hinata's aerial rotation.

OT: I think Sumire will have masterful cooking skills she grew up alone and part of that is learning to fend for yourself, being able to cook is a large part of that.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are the one who started it by saying Sumire is better than Sarada
you agree with me that you prefer Sumire X Boruto...

but this is pretty much how I see it not happening

Sarada is too BIG to fail... as a character in the lore and her love for Boruto, to the Upper management in Shuisha who won't let Boruto marry anyone but Sarada as they are pushing it hard.

Hence to answer the threads question of it being possible? Really unlikely.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah maybe Himawari Sensei could give Sarada a few tips to further improve her cooking :lol
It's strange Himawari excels in some unique fields for somebody of her age.

She'd make the ideal villain from knowing such joy to despair. Here's to hoping.

Boruto can marry Mitsuki as well.

MitsuBoru ftw.
Shuisha are pushing this hard they have been since the beginning. Maybe they'll take the lead with this.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's strange Himawari excels in some unique fields for somebody of her age.

She'd make the ideal villain from knowing such joy to despair. Here's to hoping.
I hope not lol cuz she's invincible....:sigar:
Anyway we're going off topic with Himawari.

OP: BoruSara is the way the manga will go even though BoruSumire is better.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are people seriously discussing who has the better housewife feats?

I mean...this is a new low.

OT: Sumire over Sarada, but its not like I actually care either way.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope not lol cuz she's invincible....:sigar:
Anyway we're going off topic with Himawari.

OP: BoruSara is the way the manga will go even though BoruSumire is better.
I disagree BoruMitsu is number 1, BoruSumI 2nd, BoruCho 3rd and a slim off chance of BoruSara.

Although the last one I don't see it happening because of the implications of it and the potential of too much power being concentrated etc. The whole reason for Kaguya becoming corrupted, the split up of powers and what not. I guess Boruto can adopt the Uchiha name being Sasuke's student that's the closest he'll ever come to it.

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah like i said above Sumire heals Boruto and they're gonna have a moment. Boruto X Sumire is starting :axedance:
Sarada treated Boruto’s wounds first and didn’t say anything about that and you blabbering about that moment and forcing peoples throat saying that the anime is canon, Jee I wonder what’s up here :sdo:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I disagree BoruMitsu is number 1, BoruSumI 2nd, BoruCho 3rd and a slim off chance of BoruSara.

Although the last one I don't see it happening because of the implications of it and the potential of too much power being concentrated etc. The whole reason for Kaguya becoming corrupted, the split up of powers and what not.
BoruMitsu will be just like NaruSasu.

But :lmao: BoruCho really? I don't even need to say no lol.

I hope BoruSumi becomes canon but BoruSara has already started taking shape and that's probably what the creators want as well so it will end up with BoruSara.

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember BoruSara is no longer about to born new kids with Byakugan rinnegan sharingan BS the Hamura/Kaguya/Hagoromo reborn version again this idea is outdated. At least maybe for author and editorial team they introduce more otsutusuki said to be grater than Kaguya and Boruto about kick them all. So BoruSumi is possible considering they both jutsu related.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

NinjutsuSen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the writer are clever enough then they would take the chance for Sarada marrying a non Hyuga/Senju blood related guy (Kawaki/Mitsuki) so we can also have another Uzumaki and Uchiha duo for the next gen while BoruSumi takes the reversed NaruHina way for nostalgia and because Nips love those kind of brave and kind boy saving the cute girl with sad past the most.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BoruMitsu will be just like NaruSasu.

But :lmao: BoruCho really? I don't even need to say no lol.

I hope BoruSumi becomes canon but BoruSara has already started taking shape and that's probably what the creators want as well so it will end up with BoruSara.
BoruMitsu is more than NaruSasu they're showing great affection for one another. Mitsuki and Boruto have had real moments including a licking.

Last episode BoruCho was like NaruHina early Naruto when Hinata is introduced Naruto thought she was a world class weirdo. Last episode Boruto thought she wasn't beautiful the parallels are real. I've always supported this pairing and I stand by it.

Sumire will be like Hinata chasing Boruto but she's far better than Hinata ever was. BoruSara not happening for the reasons I stated in my previous post.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BoruMitsu is more than NaruSasu they're showing great affection for one another. Mitsuki and Boruto have had real moments including a licking.

Last episode BoruCho was like NaruHina early Naruto when Hinata is introduced Naruto thought she was a world class weirdo. Last episode Boruto thought she wasn't beautiful the parallels are real. I've always supported this pairing and I stand by it.

Sumire will be like Hinata chasing Boruto but she's far better than Hinata ever was. BoruSara not happening for the reasons I stated in my previous post.
Whatever bro BoruSara FTW....:sigar:

Though BoruSumire >>>>> BoruSara.

Status
Not open for further replies.