RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I guess we should wait 2 or 3 more months until we get something new, a new story that we don't already know. I just re-watched the Boruto Movie last night, and it featured everything that the Boruto Manga contains until now, except for some details from the new 3rd chapter. It's really boring, having to wait until the Autumn for the real story to begin. It's good tho, that the art seems to be getting better. Excluding Sasuke's design, which is kinda better than the first and second chapters, too, the art looks a lot like Kishi's now. There's a chance, if this manga runs for some years, that the art will become really good, Kishi's was really meh during the first 100 or so chapters of the original manga. This is what I'm hoping for this new manga, 'cause 'till now it's really waste of time lol.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just consider this manga filler. The one positive thing is that the art is somewhat improving mainly the facial structures but Sarada's clothing still needs work on.

I still don't know why people even read it. Seems like people on here need Naruto in their life so they will spend their time reading anything to do with Naruto.

P.S. I like your sig. France was great in that game.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you have watched the movie, the repeat of the same thing will make the manga boring. Not for me though, I didn't watch the movie so I ffind it interesting. :pkun:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well since the movie is cannon they have to put it in the manga so for now we the people who saw the movie can't start the actually manga until the movie is done. So I don't know how is it boring if the manga hasn't even started lokokokololokok

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I guess we should wait 2 or 3 more months until we get something new, a new story that we don't already know. I just re-watched the Boruto Movie last night, and it featured everything that the Boruto Manga contains until now, except for some details from the new 3rd chapter. It's really boring, having to wait until the Autumn for the real story to begin. It's good tho, that the art seems to be getting better. Excluding Sasuke's design, which is kinda better than the first and second chapters, too, the art looks a lot like Kishi's now. There's a chance, if this manga runs for some years, that the art will become really good, Kishi's was really meh during the first 100 or so chapters of the original manga. This is what I'm hoping for this new manga, 'cause 'till now it's really waste of time lol.
Your Sig, Antoine Griezmann looks like a person with Mental Illness