lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... Everything so far has been Manga version of the last movie right??? Didn't watch it so have no idea... Otherwise... Thought it was a terrible chapter... Boruto is a terrible child... His dad is gone and now he realizes that Naruto had it alot worse than him??? Did he not pay any attention to his dad or his dad's legacy prior to that??? It looked like he was completely surprised to see the 4th was his granddad... really???
Dude you're reading comprehension is terrible.

> What do you mean did Boruto pay attention to his dad's legacy? What legacy? Did you not read into the lines that Boruto did not know what type of person his father was up until now? Even then, he doesn't quite understand his father's struggles.

Up until now, Boruto saw his father as the Hokage who was consistently busy, so busy in fact that he couldn't even personally make it to special events for their family. So busy to the point where Boruto couldn't even tell if he was talking to his father, or a shadow clone.

The deep roots of Sasuke telling Bolt about his father, is to open a path to where Boruto himself can start to look at Naruto from another perspective. Instead of looking at how Naruto is 'now', you have to look at who Naruto used to be, which is someone completely different to Boruto all together.

I won't spoil this now since you'll see it in the next chapter, but Boruto has a small amount of known information about his father's past. He knows that Naruto grew up without parents, but he doesn't know why. He doesn't know about his struggles as a Jinchuriki either, which was showcased when Naruto used the Kyuubi's power and Boruto said 'I didn't know Dad had a power like this...' in Chapter five.

Lastly, when Boruto entered the Hokage's Office, he was listening to the words he repeated to his mother when his dad dropped the cake. Basically his rant on why does his dad have to be the Hokage when from his perspective, all he sees is a man sitting in his desk doing nothing. Whilst from our perspective, we know just how hard Naruto worked to achieved his dream, to be the man he is now, from Boruto's, he see's the opposite.

The translation is iffy but Boruto knew Minato was the Hokage, they talked about in Chapter 1 (Mitsuki said, as the Grandson of the 4th and son of the 7th--) and Boruto talked about it to Hinata in his rant.

VIZ will clear up the iffy spots anyway.

It might be because the chapters come out with such a long stretch, but a lot of this chapter connected to the earlier chapters because Boruto was remembering not only his words from the past, but Sasuke's too. Basically this Chapter was a deep reflection on his wrongdoings, and him noticing just how much of a 'lame' person he really is.

Last edited:

Mekishikita

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is like Konohamaru, just Naruto's son version. He doesn't understand from what bottom his dad came, from what hell he came and yet, despite all of that, Naruto became the Hokage, just as he said he would. I like how Sasuke's finally stop being a pain in the ass and start being the person he really needs to be when he started cheering up Boruto, saying he's a bigger loser and he's number one student which makes Sasuke a loser too :D Can't wait for that new content to come.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you're reading comprehension is terrible.

> What do you mean did Boruto pay attention to his dad's legacy? What legacy? Did you not read into the lines that Boruto did not know what type of person his father was up until now? Even then, he doesn't quite understand his father's struggles.

Up until now, Boruto saw his father as the Hokage who was consistently busy, so busy in fact that he couldn't even personally make it to special events for their family. So busy to the point where Boruto couldn't even tell if he was talking to his father, or a shadow clone.

The deep roots of Sasuke telling Bolt about his father, is to open a path to where Boruto himself can start to look at Naruto from another perspective. Instead of looking at how Naruto is 'now', you have to look at who Naruto used to be, which is someone completely different to Boruto all together.

I won't spoil this now since you'll see it in the next chapter, but Boruto has a small amount of known information about his father's past. He knows that Naruto grew up without parents, but he doesn't know why. He doesn't know about his struggles as a Jinchuriki either, which was showcased when Naruto used the Kyuubi's power and Boruto said 'I didn't know Dad had a power like this...' in Chapter five.

Lastly, when Boruto entered the Hokage's Office, he was listening to the words he repeated to his mother when his dad dropped the cake. Basically his rant on why does his dad have to be the Hokage when from his perspective, all he sees is a man sitting in his desk doing nothing. Whilst from our perspective, we know just how hard Naruto worked to achieved his dream, to be the man he is now, from Boruto's, he see's the opposite.

The translation is iffy but Boruto knew Minato was the Hokage, they talked about in Chapter 1 (Mitsuki said, as the Grandson of the 4th and son of the 7th--) and Boruto talked about it to Hinata in his rant.

VIZ will clear up the iffy spots anyway.

It might be because the chapters come out with such a long stretch, but a lot of this chapter connected to the earlier chapters because Boruto was remembering not only his words from the past, but Sasuke's too. Basically this Chapter was a deep reflection on his wrongdoings, and him noticing just how much of a 'lame' person he really is.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I would just add on top of your point that these chapters can get long and i only remember it the way I do because I saw the Movie 4-5x.

Without ruining anything and if someone were to read just this past chapter, they would be able to logically come up with how big a generational gap this is. Between Kages' working together (especially with Sasuke which is a HUGE deal if you finished Shippuden), Boruto bringing up that his grandfather (Minato) didn't live long even though he knows he was the 4th Hokage but knows no details surrounding it because he then logically wouldn't be such a brat or one would assume since what Boruto has is literally the opposite of what Naruto had.

Status
Not open for further replies.