[Spoilers] Boruto manga chapter 52 spoilers Naruto Vs ishiki!!!!..will naruto uzumaki die?????..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------------->.

looks like naruto is having epic fight against ikishi..

You must be registered for see images

do you think naruto will die???..

btw i thought kishimoto will draw the chapters but it appears that kishi will only write it...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn things ain't looking good for naruto but atleast he did some damage question is how long can he keep up this form
Post automatically merged:

Something I just noticed naruto lost sagemode influence in his eyes in this form wonder if hes still getting sage chakra

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn things ain't looking good for naruto but atleast he did some damage question is how long can he keep up this form

Something I just noticed naruto lost sagemode influence in his eyes in this form wonder if hes still getting sage chakra
Did you read the translations? the way this form is activated is one of the biggest bull$hit a$$pulls I've read in my entire life.

5nationer

Regular
Kin
74💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He must be having something else before dying if that's written for him or else there is no point in showing this form and creating this much hype.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto power is like a nuklear bomb...when he use all his energy he will explode like teitera...

his power also steal lifespan...spoiler said that isshiki have 30 mins of life left

also rumor that saskey use indra arrow in this chapter...

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Go to twitter @Nite_Baron

Kurama and Naruto's chakra fuse, the same as nuclear fusion in the sun.
Reading it and with the guys sun analogy I don't think its bs

Instead of naruto gaining more chakra hes instead manipulating his chakra making it more potent but the consequence he will be burning through energy at faster rate till death

The guy relates it with the sun as it dies it outter layer expands but core shrinks until it completely retracts

I don't think this is bs I'm just confused why he lost his sage mode influence or the ability to unstable to use it or just covers it up but still has it

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reading it and with the guys sun analogy I don't think its bs

Instead of naruto gaining more chakra hes instead manipulating his chakra making it more potent but the consequence he will be burning through energy at faster rate till death

The guy relates it with the sun as it dies it outter layer expands but core shrinks until it completely retracts

I don't think this is bs I'm just confused why he lost his sage mode influence or the ability to unstable to use it or just covers it up but still has it
It came out of nowhere and the author seems to forget that Naruto and Kurama's chakra was already fusing before KCM just like every other Jinchuriki, and why only Kurama and Naruto have it.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It came out of nowhere and the author seems to forget that Naruto and Kurama's chakra was already fusing before KCM just like every other Jinchuriki, and why only Kurama and Naruto have it.
I think they mean fuse like creation of tail beast bomb its the same chakra but when you combine them create a destructive force

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
their chakra was more so blending together before, this is real deal fusion to create entirely new chakra

Chapter is hype but the cliffhanger already has the next chapter as even bigger hype

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
their chakra was more so blending together before, this is real deal fusion to create entirely new chakra

Chapter is hype but the cliffhanger already has the next chapter as even bigger hype
i heared saski will get bishslapped by ikishi in next chapatr..iz dat true???..

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Sasuke's going to get beaten down again job a lot more 🤣🤣🤣
probably xD or Borushiki might just drain him dry before going over to the real big dawgs

u r rite i forgot dat saski already got bishslaped by ishiki..
My boy got FOOTslapped through a cliff :beat:

Reactions: salamander uchiha