480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"True Identity"

Boruto Manga Chapter 46 Discussion and 47 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 46 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 47

BEGIN READING BORUTO NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I have figure out how to save Boruto. Have him summon the reaper death seal on himself and let his soul be extracted from his body. Momoshiki should still be alive because the karma is a separate ego. Then use the karma infected body to revive Boruto with edo tensei. Its really risky but I could work.

• Love
Reactions: Erikhog

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think I have figure out how to save Boruto. Have him summon the reaper death seal on himself and let his soul be extracted from his body. Momoshiki should still be alive because the karma is a separate ego. Then use the karma infected body to revive Boruto with edo tensei. Its really risky but I could work.
Haha your theory about Boruto is the chakra fruit in human form goes down the sewage haha..

Let me check back that thread and LOL

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha your theory about Boruto is the chakra fruit in human form goes down the sewage haha..

Let me check back that thread and LOL
That was so last chapter I forget what its about. It sounds about right tho Momoshiki is hoping for an asspull if he thinks it's possible to overwrite the shinobi God.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakugo development is coming soon. Notice that Sarada isn't at the meeting with Amado and the others. I think the true identity of Koji needs to be revealed before they proceed into the byakugo arc. I have a feeling that the legendary sannin will help weave that plotline.

There is probably no way to stop the karma seal from spreading. It is better if Momoshiki is revived for a bit and Boruto is in limbo. Alot of cool stuff can happen in that scenario. It would be Boruto's version of the cave behind the waterfall. He will have to transcend death.