480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Manifestation"

Boruto Manga Chapter 43 Discussion and 44 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 43 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 44

BEGIN READING BORUTO NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
super similar to how kurama would save naruto by leaking his chakra, and maybe Boruto never actually lost an eye becus it's similar to Sasuke only having Rinnegan in one? it doesn't feel amazing because Boruto has been getting a lot of these. feels more like a transitioning chapter than a fighting one to me, which is weird.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Average chapter as always, Kodachi has no consistency in writing characters and ass pulls Momo to save him like he did with Naruto and Kurama. And why did Momo give the body back instead of take it over, anybody know? Is he after a vessel or just there for plot convenience. Imo, Sarada's Chidori was the highlight, but then her speed suddenly disappeared seriously?

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was feeling this chapter off the bat. The cover art was on point. Them explaining chidori a bit to give everyone a perspective of the feat she displayed was appreciated. The difficulty of controlling thespeed boost and accuracy was something I did not know about. The action was good but there was dialogue that added depth to the scene. That has not always happened in this series. Talking about the techniques is a big deal for me. The karma activation was cool but it would be nice if they gave us some nuggets of information especially when he's in Momo mode. But it was great and exciting to see anyways. Finally he awakens a dojutsu its been like three years and I have been waiting for this the whole time. It was setup very well. Sarada's chidori was a build up into Boruto going Otsutsuki mode and the way he got Boro's back was dbz esque. Everyone was at their limit, they freed Naruto and boom Momoshiki shows up and hits Boro with a big ball rasengan. Even Kawaki was trying to figure it out. I like how Boruto is being molded as a Minato/Naruto type of fighter with a one eye dojutsu that is reminiscent of Sasuke. Seeing Koji move in for the kill with Amado in on the plot was almost anticlimactic but ten tails was in bold print. Very subtle hint of a major turning point coming soon from what I see. Then they ended it with the Koji vs Jigen poster. I can never tell what they are going to do chapter to chapter. Of course you have some idea, like I knew someone else was gonna step up and do something crazy after Sarada but I wasnt expecting Boruto to go Otsutsuki. This chapter was cover to cover intense.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She snatched out the core also. But it does seem like her chidori is different from Sasuke's. Perhaps she will develop new techniques based on chidori like Sasuke did. Her holding the core like that reminded me of a mini tailed beast ball wrapped in chidori lightning. I'm not saying she's ready for that but it made me wonder what if. When they get back home the first thing she should do is talk to her parents and pick their brains for all the wisdom they mean to pass on but was saving for later. They just pulled an S rank mission without adult supervision. She was deemed the leader of the group. Its time for them to take her seriously.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My chapter 44 prediction is Naruto returns to the village. Sasuke has recovered and received an upgrade to his body. He should get a new arm at the very least. Hopefully, Orochimaru and or Kabuto have something to do with that. He knows he's no match for Jigen but they can't allow him to have control of the ten tails. They don't know that Koji is moving in for the kill so they will be planning for the worst. Kawaki can probably track Jigen via karma seal. If so im thinking he goes to Kara's hideout with Boruto and joins up with Koji. Jigen will be expecting an attempt to be made on him in his weakened state. Naruto and Sasuke go to the ten tails site.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter was alright I was hoping more for boruto going in his ototsuchi mode would of been cooler if kawakii went in his ototsuchi mode.

and I guess we know now how boruto has a byakugan in the timskip

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this manga and anime still going nowhere fast?

I don’t here or see anyone talking about it anymore.
Nothing major like the 3rd Hokage Vs Oro or Sasuke leaving. All we're really seeing right now is how vessels work, their abilities, and where everyone's allegiances are. Like, Boruto and co are getting a lot of abilties, but, at the same time, nothing much is actually happening. It still feels like things are being set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.