480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Great Evil Is On The Move"

Boruto Manga Chapter 37 Discussion and 38 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 37 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 38

BEGIN READING BORUTO NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since Lord Sasuke didn't instantly neg that filler fodder Jigen, I rate it ∞ filler garbage/5, just end this fricking manga.

Seriously, Jigen can't sense Sasuke so he can teleport behind him and cut him with his sword of Kusangi which is stated to cut through everything including Naruto and Madara, but of course filler is filler, Momoshiki has skin as hard as Yata mirror but he can't survive a fodder Rasengan smfh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since Lord Sasuke didn't instantly neg that filler fodder Jigen, I rate it ∞ filler garbage/5, just end this fricking manga.

Seriously, Jigen can't sense Sasuke so he can teleport behind him and cut him with his sword of Kusangi which is stated to cut through everything including Naruto and Madara, but of course filler is filler, Momoshiki has skin as hard as Yata mirror but he can't survive a fodder Rasengan smfh.
Yeah, where is Amenotejikara, Deva Path power, PS etc???

Reactions: Avaitto

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah and it gave the next gen stronger stats than Naruto and Sasuke :nosh:.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah and it gave the next gen stronger stats than Naruto and Sasuke :nosh:.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Orochimaru Kusanagi was said to cut through any not sasuke. I think in the db it was even said that his sword didn’t have that ability, but it’s been years since I read that so could be wrong. The last thing is sasuke lost that sword now he got a new one and I don’t think it was ever said if it was a Kusanagi or not

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru Kusanagi was said to cut through any not sasuke. I think in the db it was even said that his sword didn’t have that ability, but it’s been years since I read that so could be wrong. The last thing is sasuke lost that sword now he got a new one and I don’t think it was ever said if it was a Kusanagi or not
He didn't lose his old sword, he just replaced it and it's stated to be a sword of Kusangi in the Boruto movie guide book.

I can't find it but there is a manga page by Kishimoto which has Sasuke drinking tea in the last movie era and he had his old sword, it didn't fall in lava, only the scabbard.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't lose his old sword, he just replaced it and it's stated to be a sword of Kusangi in the Boruto movie guide book.
Oh ok didn’t read the guide book for boruto so could be, well he didn’t pick it back up after madara stabbed him and everyone on the site usually say he lost it so I just went with it

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh ok didn’t read the guide book for boruto so could be, well he didn’t pick it back up after madara stabbed him and everyone on the site usually say he lost it so I just went with it
I still couldn't find the manga page but the character design sheet proves that he still has his old sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.