1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"United Front!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 37 Discussion and 38 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 37 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 38

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Lukecetion

Kin
754💸
Kumi
1,177💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4/5
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Even if it was a bit slow and tame at times...
This chapter gave me a good laugh and brought me great sorrow as it aids in ruining my argument in regards to Kawaki's transformation that I made a new days ago. That being said, I enjoyed that we actually get to see Jigen do something interesting and when Sasuke explained Jigen's ability I quite literately laugh out loud. The community has been debating right and left how he was able to teleport a complete dinner into reality like that, theorizing that he was using "Creation of All Things", time control, dimensional shift or any other number of crazy ideas.

Turns out Jigen is just basically the Narutoverse's Ant-Man at this point. It gave me a good laugh even if its brilliant. This, as Sasuke explained is an extremely simple ability, yet an extremely dangerous one. It isn't big or flashy, nor is it destructive or dangerous on its own. Its a supplementary ability that Jigen actually has to think about how to use and he has to plan the use of it somewhat. This is more align with what we saw earlier in the Narutoverse and I happy to see a return to that as opposed to "me throw BIIIIIIG nukes now" and intergalactic beings all over the place.

Reactions: WhistleBlower
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like either Naruto or Sasuke will die in the next few chapters. There is just way too much ominous foreshadowing. Sakura and Sarada buying flowers and eagerly awaiting Sasuke's return. Kawaki warning Naruto that if he fights Jigen, he won't just come out with a few scratches.

Etc...

Something has to happen.

Reactions: WhistleBlower