salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The really are throwing away Sarada’s character, how does she not know about her mother’s strongest technique.
Yeah I was like wtf?
Boruto didn't even know of Naruto's fox until the exams? Sarada could at least recognize Sakura's seal and know it was more than a simple marking. Kurama is literally his own person with ties to the death of Boruto's own grandparents, so it's just weird not to know rather than showing a lack on interest.
In Boruto's case Kurama's hidden and they all share whiskers, besides canon Boruto isn't meant to be smart. He's more like Naruto, a little slow/stupid. Sarada on the other hand knoeing it's a ninjutsu and not knowing more than that is just pathetic. You would think she would try to learn more about jutsu, or actually enquire about it from her mother. Oh it's a jutsu, what type, how does it work? You know basic questions even if she doesn't go too advanced. And doesn't she excel at possessing ninjutsu knowledge or something, just like Itachi so it's doubly bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto didn't even know of Naruto's fox until the exams? Sarada could at least recognize Sakura's seal and know it was more than a simple marking. Kurama is literally his own person with ties to the death of Boruto's own grandparents, so it's just weird not to know rather than showing a lack on interest.
Because Sarada isn’t Boruto.

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dunno, the moment Sasuke dies, I'm done with the series. They just can't initiate a fight between him and Jigen so soon, right? Right now, Sasuke and Naruto are considered God-tier and they are the strongest characters in NV. They can't be killed off like some irrelevant fodders... right?!
Wrong but they won't kill Sasuke, nor Naruto (comercially wise it would be a massacre), unless Boruto will be able to turn back time.

dljbd

Kin
10💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hEY guys,
how do I get to read the mangas and watch the animes.
I just returned to begin watching Boruto and noticed the website has changed drastically from what and how I knew it to be (narutobase.net). I can't seem to find my way around the whole site now. How do I get to the page that contains Boruto manga and anime please.
Thanks

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
hEY guys,
how do I get to read the mangas and watch the animes.
I just returned to begin watching Boruto and noticed the website has changed drastically from what and how I knew it to be (narutobase.net). I can't seem to find my way around the whole site now. How do I get to the page that contains Boruto manga and anime please.
Thanks
Hey dljbd

We do not host manga or animes anymore due to legal issues.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The story went up a notch, but that's not saying much considering where it's been. Kodachi's knowledge of the series remains as woeful as ever though, and he's now saying that "Byakugou is an ancient jutsu" when it was said time and time again that Tsunade created it.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly what I was looking for in Boruto. The ressurection of the ten tails. Even better 2 jinchurikis will be created, evil jinchurikis!
Post automatically merged:

The story went up a notch, but that's not saying much considering where it's been. Kodachi's knowledge of the series remains as woeful as ever though, and he's now saying that "Byakugou is an ancient jutsu" when it was said time and time again that Tsunade created it.
They also had light bulbs during Ancient Egypt. Do they change a thing that Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity?
Post automatically merged:

Dunno, the moment Sasuke dies, I'm done with the series. They just can't initiate a fight between him and Jigen so soon, right? Right now, Sasuke and Naruto are considered God-tier and they are the strongest characters in NV. They can't be killed off like some irrelevant fodders... right?!
It looks like Sasuke is gathering intel, won't get caught, and Jigen will be devoured

Last edited:

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I honestly don’t think he’s trying to revive an ootsutsuki, I think he is/was a full blown ootsutsuki and he either a.) needs to keep draining the juubi for power.
B.) just hiding the fact.

Sasuke being there has to be kashin koji’s doing. At least imo. He leaked it to lead them there for some reason. He’s also still in the village.

Personally I think the end of the coming “fight” with jigen will be the where the time skip happens. Here’s for hoping
It would seem to me that just like kaguya, that Juubi or as this one was spelled jyuubi, is the ootsutsuki. I don’t know how he trapped it. But that was likely kaguya’s partner.

Reactions: Ansatsuken
Status
Not open for further replies.