525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Training!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 34 Discussion and 35 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 34 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 35

BEGIN READING BORUTO NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an average chapter with some character development. A little too forced and rushed for my liking. Sarada's been reduced to just fan service. Naruto was clearly lucky Delta didn't have infinite absorption, you would expect tech to have been developed up to that level, but no.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was an average chapter with some character development. A little too forced and rushed for my liking. Sarada's been reduced to just fan service. Naruto was clearly lucky Delta didn't have infinite absorption, you would expect tech to have been developed up to that level, but no.
Whats the market value of boruto atm. I have to say the writing improved but i can still see kishimoto presence presence already showing a man who knows senjutsu and toad technique looking akin to j man this def is a tactic of kishi to draw audience in . It was similiar to tobi/madara debate.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whats the market value of boruto atm. I have to say the writing improved but i can still see kishimoto presence presence already showing a man who knows senjutsu and toad technique looking akin to j man this def is a tactic of kishi to draw audience in . It was similiar to tobi/madara debate.
Don't know the market value, but the sales have been on a significant downward trend. I don't know about improvement it's more like forced forward movement. Even Boruto getting happy that Kawaki's going to train with Naruto, even though he would get salty over it. As for KK, the guy's dialogue and behaviour is out of place, he's like a yo yo. I doubt the J man factor will add appeal like Tobidara.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't know the market value, but the sales have been on a significant downward trend. I don't know about improvement it's more like forced forward movement. Even Boruto getting happy that Kawaki's going to train with Naruto, even though he would get salty over it. As for KK, the guy's dialogue and behaviour is out of place, he's like a yo yo. I doubt the J man factor will add appeal like Tobidara.
Talking of tobidara did minamoto finally give up ?

Hmm interesting i ll pick the chapter today i am reading it for casual now. Honestly boruto can never be on same level as naruto was.

Kara /akatsuki i find no difference between them certainly kara probably has aims they think that will help the world.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Talking of tobidara did minamoto finally give up ?

Hmm interesting i ll pick the chapter today i am reading it for casual now. Honestly boruto can never be on same level as naruto was.

Kara /akatsuki i find no difference between them certainly kara probably has aims they think that will help the world.
I don't know Minamoto San just disappeared, I guess he did.

Yeah, you should critique it when you get a chance. Boruto was lost from chapter one, literally ass pulls and hand outs. The hype died down quite quickly as everything was happening just because plot demanded it.

I had hope for it to succeed Naruto, learning from the previous series's mistakes but was I wrong.

I don't really follow it like I once did. It's not something to be vested in.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah, you should critique it when you get a chance. Boruto was lost from chapter one, literally ass pulls and hand outs. The hype died down quite quickly as everything was happening just because plot demanded it.

I had hope for it to succeed Naruto, learning from the previous series's mistakes but was I wrong.

RIp to my man i dont think he will come back . Its end of an era for him as well . Well at least he can do better thing now other than constant tobidara stuff he made ! I think he got tired in the end .

Well particularly the entrance of kawaki was interesting though i highly dislike the movie remade chapters . I read the latest chapter regading boruto has Momoshiki 's powers i guess ? So i am not sure where it will head because the author does seem to imply he wants to make connection with Kawaki . I might read few chapter if things dont really improve then i dont see much difference between boruto and naruto series because i still see kishi's presence with the latest chapters .

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
RIp to my man i dont think he will come back . Its end of an era for him as well . Well at least he can do better thing now other than constant tobidara stuff he made ! I think he got tired in the end .

Well particularly the entrance of kawaki was interesting though i highly dislike the movie remade chapters . I read the latest chapter regading boruto has Momoshiki 's powers i guess ? So i am not sure where it will head because the author does seem to imply he wants to make connection with Kawaki . I might read few chapter if things dont really improve then i dont see much difference between boruto and naruto series because i still see kishi's presence with the latest chapters .
Kishi's presence ended especially considering the females are portrayed like thirsty sluts. And most other characters are near non existent or marginalised. Boruto ass pulls too much, and the story style and saviour complex has already been overdone.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So seems "Delta" is really the camera that ejected out of the back at the start. It loads the info into a new body and detaches before sending the body in on missions.

What if that science guy was Asuma somehow? I just got that impression of him with that beard and smoking.

So seems Kashin is either a double agent or just has his own reasons for wanting to stop Jigen.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So delta is a pein knockoff and the rest of the Kara group are knockoffs of previous characters. Way to go , new mangaka you're soo original!
Also, why do i think this Jigen dude is being overhyped. Watch him be taken out as easily as the shin uchiha dude from the beginning of boruto.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So delta is a pein knockoff and the rest of the Kara group are knockoffs of previous characters. Way to go , new mangaka you're soo original!
Also, why do i think this Jigen dude is being overhyped. Watch him be taken out as easily as the shin uchiha dude from the beginning of boruto.
Nah. Shin was just the villain of a 10 chapter gaiden that was mostly about Sarada's family issues. That's why he got taken out so quickly and easily. Jigen is the villain of an actual full on series and he seemingly has some sort of connection to the Otsutsuki. I doubt he will be taken out so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.