525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Breaking the Limit"

Boruto Manga Chapter 33 Discussion and 34 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 33 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 34

BEGIN READING BORUTO NOW!!

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Avani

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come you don't post links?

Anyway, I read it, it was not worth the wait. Glad the story is moving forward. I just want to know what is Kara planning and what it has to do with Oosuki Clan and Boruto.

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really liked the chapter. Its good to see hokage Naruto in winning form.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, I read it, it was not worth the wait. Glad the story is moving forward. I just want to know what is Kara planning and what it has to do with Oosuki Clan and Boruto.
we cannot add the manga link because of the dmca copyright. Even google is taking of forum search if it participate in adding illegal sites.

Reactions: Caliburn

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because we're not allowed to anymore as we get blacklisted by Google, unless of course it's a link to an official distributor or something.

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't Kashin Koji join the fight to help Delta? It's obvious that she can't defeat Naruto alone, it would've been epic to see Naruto and Sasuke vs Delta and KK. I really wonder where we'll be heading next. I really want to see Sasuke vs KK next chapter, Sasuke is in the village so he should be the one to discover Koji.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the last page of the previous chapter read, the fight is over, and the arc is concluding now. That means we’ll now be getting more information on the Kashin Koji, and Kara as well. I think Kashin Koji will show up and save Delta from being captured. This will probably spark a Naruto-Koji faceoff, and I think we’ll see hints of Kashin Koji being Jiraiya once again. I don’t think he’s actually Jiraiya, but for some reason, Ikemoto loves to tease that.

At the same time, I think it is time that Konoha assemble a search party, with the help of the other four villages and seek out what Kara is. It is dangerous to let them do what they’re doing, and I think this is a necessary step.[ Similar to the meeting to deal with sasuke and the akatsuki] At the same time, Team 7’s development has been lacking recently, and I would love to see them get involved in fights again.

The official release date for Boruto chapter 33 is 22nd April 2019. Scans will be out by 19 April 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.