salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok here it is the panel before Boruto made a chance for delta and If you think delta has a chance you're wrong She's out of chakra now and Naruto will surely defeat him and Kawaki did mention that Hokage is far stronger than delta he has to push delta away that's why he is playing defensive
Kawaki knows nothing of Naruto's powers, and Naruto himself said what he said. He wasn't playing defensively, moving away from the kids doesn't excuse him getting handled in CQC.

The only thing that I saw is Delta is better at thaijutsu and Naruto had no way to counter her, because she would just absorb his attacks. Delta's weakness was her low chakra reserves.
Post automatically merged:

Hagoromo confirmed the existence of a link. I think the chakra transfer is automatic and the Bijuus are not involved.
Did Hogaromo really say that? Anyway adding chakra to shuriken requires the beasts though. That still doesn't explain away why they didn't inform him like Shukaku did Gaara.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be, but he takes time when he does that, not instantly like he's doing the high speed battle. Also Naruto doesn't have chakra reserves to meld with Kurama, before their first sync he was about to pass out due to exhaustion(low chakra). Naruto's chakra likely acts as a conduit for Kurama to manifest his form and release his chakra avatar.
Actually, it doesn't really take all that time. When Naruto first threw the lava rasenshuriken against Madara, all he said was "son". There was no long drawn out conversation or formal request.

Also, time is implied to be different in the mind space, and interactions in the mind space happen very quickly without much time passing in the real world.

Remember when Naruto first formally met all the bijuus and the jinchuuriki and learned their names? They had a whole drawn out conversation where they even had time to make gags about Naruto kissing Sasuke. Yet in the real world, this all took place in the few seconds that it took for Naruto to pull the stakes out of the bijuus (keeping in mind that Naruto's chakara arms were already on the stakes when Naruto got pulled into the mind space).

Another simpler example:
Look how fast Naruto just pops into BM, even though in the mind space, Naruto has to undo the seal and join his chakara with Kurama's.

That still doesn't explain away why they didn't inform him like Shukaku did Gaara.
I chalk that up to stupidity.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki knows nothing of Naruto's powers, and Naruto himself said what he said. He wasn't playing defensively, moving away from the kids doesn't excuse him getting handled in CQC.

The only thing that I saw is Delta is better at thaijutsu and Naruto had no way to counter her, because she would just absorb his attacks. Delta's weakness was her low chakra reserves.

Did Hogaromo really say that? Anyway adding chakra to shuriken requires the beasts though. That still doesn't explain away why they didn't inform him like Shukaku did Gaara.
I think Kawaki should know more of delta than Naruto I mean he explained beam and all her attacks if he is saying Naruto is stronger by only looking at his taijutsu and one or two jutsu's I guess he knows what's he talking about and Besides on what basis you're calling Naruto weaker than delta Naruto haven't even used shadow clones yet.....Maybe in taijutsu Delta could be better but Rocklee is too that doesn't make him stronger than Naruto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, it doesn't really take all that time. When Naruto first threw the lava rasenshuriken against Madara, all he said was "son". There was no long drawn out conversation or formal request.

Also, time is implied to be different in the mind space, and interactions in the mind space happen very quickly without much time passing in the real world.

Remember when Naruto first formally met all the bijuus and the jinchuuriki and learned their names? They had a whole drawn out conversation where they even had time to make gags about Naruto kissing Sasuke. Yet in the real world, this all took place in the few seconds that it took for Naruto to pull the stakes out of the bijuus (keeping in mind that Naruto's chakara arms were already on the stakes when Naruto got pulled into the mind space).

Another simpler example:
Look how fast Naruto just pops into BM, even though in the mind space, Naruto has to undo the seal and join his chakara with Kurama's.
I think you're simplifying it quite a bit, no?

It didn't happen in seconds , it probably took a few minutes. Karin managed to run to Sasuke in that time and Kabut o was still healing him. The two got up around the same time.

I chalk that up to stupidity.
Or Kodachi making it up as he goes along.

Where’s Sasuke when you need him..

Boruto almost got his sister killed :tsuhiki:
Foreshadow of her future death just got stronger:nosebleed::nosebleed:

I think Kawaki should know more of delta than Naruto I mean he explained beam and all her attacks if he is saying Naruto is stronger by only looking at his taijutsu and one or two jutsu's I guess he knows what's he talking about and Besides on what basis you're calling Naruto weaker than delta Naruto haven't even used shadow clones yet.....Maybe in taijutsu Delta could be better but Rocklee is too that doesn't make him stronger than Naruto
No he's not saying that all he's confirmed is the Hokage's leading her away. He's engaging with her in full CQC, there's no doubt he's getting his ass handed to him. Shadow clones would have been used quite a while back, if not definitely when Himawari needed saving from the Omega beams. She's definitelymore skilled than Naruto in CQC, from the current display. If he needs to use Shadow clones against her, which she can just abosrb, that means she's league's above him currently.

Reactions: Melanin

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you're simplifying it quite a bit, no?

It didn't happen in seconds , it probably took a few minutes. Karin managed to run to Sasuke in that time and Kabut o was still healing him. The two got up around the same time.

Or Kodachi making it up as he goes along.

Foreshadow of her future death just got stronger:nosebleed::nosebleed:

No he's not saying that all he's confirmed is the Hokage's leading her away. He's engaging with her in full CQC, there's no doubt he's getting his ass handed to him. Shadow clones would have been used quite a while back, if not definitely when Himawari needed saving from the Omega beams. She's definitelymore skilled than Naruto in CQC, from the current display. If he needs to use Shadow clones against her, which she can just abosrb, that means she's league's above him currently.
YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND NERD!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR CHAPTER 33....YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE CALLING THIS WOMAN STRONGER THAN EVERYONE NARUTO FACED IN THE PAST INCLUDING MADARA..YH I AM NOT SURE ABOUT NARUTO BUT SHE IS LEAGUES ABOVE MADARA....IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE SO6P NARUTO WAS STRONGER THAN EDO MADARA (WHO WAS STRONGER THAN HIS LIVE FORM) AND SINCE ACCORDING TO YOU HE'S GETTING HIS ASS KICKED BY DELTA HENCE SHE IS 100 TIMES STRONGER THAN MADARA

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND NERD!!!!!!!!! WAIT FOR CHAPTER 33....YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE CALLING THIS WOMAN STRONGER THAN EVERYONE NARUTO FACED IN THE PAST INCLUDING MADARA..YH I AM NOT SURE ABOUT NARUTO BUT SHE IS LEAGUES ABOVE MADARA....IT MAKES TOTAL SENSE
Or Naruto's leagues beneath Madara who was nerfed by deus ex machina. Omega beams get solo'd by preta path. At the moment the order
stands.
Madara(numerous ways to kill them + monstrous chakra reserves)
Sasuke(Sasuke, Ameno blitzes her And Naruto)
Delta(In CQC anyway)
Naruto(getting schooled in CQC)

Next episode I expect a KK, intervention or Clone 2.0 to add pull something new.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or Naruto's leagues beneath Madara who was nerfed by deus ex machina. Omega beams get solo'd by preta path. At the moment the order
stands.
Delta(In CQC anyway)

Next episode I expect a KK, intervention or Clone 2.0 to add pull s
stands.
Delta(In CQC anyway)

Next episode I expect a KK, intervention or Clone 2.0 to add pull something new.
In other words Boruto manga is a non canon A$$pull for money

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto had to catch the girl and he might have been a fraction of second slower in dodging +Kawaki is definitely skilled enough to have to read and follow almost instantly. Plus he had to be between the beam and Naruto, so he didn't need to jump that high to reach them.

I enjoyed the chapters after a long time.
He didn't have to jump as high, but he definitely had to jump faster than Naruto did. If the distance from Hima and the beam only gave enough time for Naruto to intercept it, how does Kawaki do the same with a smaller window of time due to the beam being so much closer to Naruto?

Consider this, Naruto began losing the momentum to continue outspeeding the beam when he neared Himawari(it's a bit after this spot that Kawaki intercepts), and his starting distance wasn't much different from the distance set between himself and Kawaki when the two of them and Himawari landed. Add in the fact that the distance set between Naruto and Kawaki is the distance covered AFTER Naruto's momentum dropped.
That would mean Kawaki had actually traveled the same amount of distance(& height) that it took for Naruto to slow down but still managed to beat the beam to Naruto's location despite jumping later than Naruto did.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't have to jump as high, but he definitely had to jump faster than Naruto did. If the distance from Hima and the beam only gave enough time for Naruto to intercept it, how does Kawaki do the same with a smaller window of time due to the beam being so much closer to Naruto?

Consider this, Naruto began losing the momentum to continue outspeeding the beam when he neared Himawari(it's a bit after this spot that Kawaki intercepts), and his starting distance wasn't much different from the distance set between himself and Kawaki when the two of them and Himawari landed. Add in the fact that the distance set between Naruto and Kawaki is the distance covered AFTER Naruto's momentum dropped.
That would mean Kawaki had actually traveled the same amount of distance(& height) that it took for Naruto to slow down but still managed to beat the beam to Naruto's location despite jumping later than Naruto did.
Kawaki gets credit for fast thinking and acting accordingly. At this point we do not know more. Unless you have definite data on how much distance each of them traveled per second and the exact angle they jumped up, maybe exact point on which Kawaki blocked the straight line and how far was Naruto from that point; if they changed or readjusted their trajectory mid motion, how many degrees it was .. etc you don't really have any definite argument or data to calculate.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki show redeemable trait..... he will be talk no jutsu for sure in teh end........................same b$!!!!!!! also my predict that kawaki will kill himawari look very possible...when he become evil his act of saving her here will be contrast with his decision to kill her.........

saskey will save naruto in a next chapter........

Reactions: salamander uchiha

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder where Sasuke is. He should've been the one to save Naruto and Himawari, not Kawaki sacrificing his arm. I think that both Sasuke and KK will show up next chapter and instead of fighting 2v2, Delta and KK will retreat.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Naruto can't move himself and Hima from the trajectory of the beam before it hits, but Kawaki can intercept the beam despite jumping last.. mmkay... It was a good chapter that had gotten rid of the bad impressions the last gave us, but that one part wasn't in line with the rest.
Lol I was thinking the same thing like why didnt he just grab her and move out of the way? And why isn't he using shadow clones? The chapter was meh... The lava rasenshuriken was really the only interesting thing that and Kawaki's combat awareness is much higher than I realized. He's probably gonna get that arm back using that ability Jigen has.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol I was thinking the same thing like why didnt he just grab her and move out of the way? And why isn't he using shadow clones? The chapter was meh... The lava rasenshuriken was really the only interesting thing that and Kawaki's combat awareness is much higher than I realized. He's probably gonna get that arm back using that ability Jigen has.
What if the healing that Boruto displayed earlier is capable of healing Kawaki if they sync

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto gave him a perfectly good opening and he botched it. Sigh... He should have smacked her with a super mini tailed beast ball as soon as she tried to absorb the vanishing rasengan or at least tried to trip her or something.

What if the healing that Boruto displayed earlier is capable of healing Kawaki if they sync
Hmmm that would be interesting. If they managed to unlock even greater power from the seals by working together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.