Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

SCENE 1: POTTERY TIME (PG 2-3)
  • We open the chapter at the Uzumaki residence.
  • Kawaki is sitting at a table, gluing Himawari’s vase on a tray.
  • Himawari is standing by, watching him from the other side of the table. She asks him if he’s really going to try and fix it.
  • Kawaki retorts that it’s impossible even if he tried. It’s a waste of time and unreasonable to do.
  • Himawari says that he’s already done more than enough for her by trying to buy her a new flower vase. She earnestly thanks him for that.
  • Boruto overhears their conversation, hidden just on the other side of the wall/entryway.
SCENE 2: KK Toad Spying (PG 4-5)
  • Just outside the window overhearing everything that just transpired…Is the staring toad.
  • KK expected Kawaki to have been locked up by now. He’s rather surprised that Kawaki has become a freeloader at the Uzumaki residence instead. He decides that he can’t do anything too rash.
  • KK decides we won’t try to meddle with them at all. He has high expectations for what’ll happen between Kawaki and Boruto though.
  • Scene pans to outside the A-N gates
SCENE 3: BIONIC DELTA (PG 6-8)
  • Delta is clearly irritated at KK and crunches some tree bark with her bare hands.
  • She’s in the mood to kill someone. She knows that KK intended to leave her behind.
  • She lifts up the back of her cloak, and there’s a triangle (a delta symbol) etched on her back. She’s wearing a heart-shaped cut-out dress.
  • A drone deploys from her back. It doesn’t seem to use any chakra, so the Yamanaka won’t be able to sense it. She asks it politely to find Kawaki. It crosses over the border wall with no problems.
SCENE 4: SPARRING TIME (PG 9-30)
  • Scene pans back to the Uzumaki residence. Boruto comes through the doorway.
  • Boruto says that Kawaki looks pitiful because he’s about to give up… Just because it seems hard to glue the vase back together.
  • Kawaki repeats that what he’s doing is unreasonable and stupid.
  • Boruto suddenly asks Kawaki if he wants to still research ‘Karma’. Boruto offers to help him out.
  • Kawaki has only finished gluing the lower base of the vase. Seems like Boruto had a sudden change of heart?
  • Boruto admits that Kawaki did bring up some fair points. Boruto also wants to learn how to use it better.
  • Kawaki agrees to show him everything that he knows about it.
  • So Naruto, Kawaki, Boruto, and Himawari head back to the training forest.
  • Kawaki says that Boruto should be able to activate it if he gets backed into a corner. They’ll train in actual combat. Kawaki says that he’ll go easy on him.
  • Boruto retorts that he’s being underestimated. It’s Kawaki who’ll have the worse experience.
  • Boruto and Kawaki both activate their respective Karma seals.
  • Himawari excitedly cheers them both on. Naruto wonders what’ll happen.
  • They stick to taijutsu at first, but then Kawaki partially-transforms his right arm again and shoots out disks.
  • Kawaki can block Boruto’s shuriken with the hardened skin.
  • Himawari wonders what Kawaki is. Naruto tells her that Kawaki’s body is a scientific ninja tool.
  • Kawaki acknowledges that Boruto’s speed and agility aren’t too shabby. So he’ll step up his game.
  • Kawaki tells Boruto to absorb his next shot without dodging it.
  • Boruto doesn’t think he can do it, but Kawaki insists that should be able to (since Boruto has done it before).
  • Kawaki fires one shot from his palm. Boruto jumps up and out of the way.
  • Boruto yells that he can’t do it abruptly like that. Kawaki’s says he’s still going easy on him though.
  • Kawaki tells Boruto to try again. It’ll only hurt… a little bit.
  • Boruto takes the shot to the hand, and he’s in pain.
  • He yells back at Kawaki that he needs to be taught how to do it properly.
  • Kawaki just tells Boruto that he’s surprisingly bad at it.
  • A toad rustles out of a tree branch. KK is watching remotely.
  • But anyway, Naruto tells them that since their match is over, they should make the Seal of Reconciliation.
  • When their hands make contact… Suddenly we get a half-page panel of the right side of Momoshiki’s face.
  • Boruto is in pain again.
  • Kawaki also seems to feel something.
  • KK seems to sense that something is going on.
  • Boruto’s wounded palm…Is suddenly healing itself!
  • KK seems surprised.
  • Boruto remembers Momoshiki from that day. He doesn’t understand why he came to mind.
  • Kawaki still doesn’t understand what’s going on. He didn’t see anything concrete.
  • Boruto realizes that he’s the only who saw it. But what was that?
  • Naruto rushes over. Boruto brushes it off, saying the pain happens every once in a while.
  • KK wonders if it was unconscious healing? Something not intentional. Was it because of Karma, or because Boruto has some other trait that’s unique to him?
  • KK thinks that if Boruto indeed has the same power as Jigen, then it’ll become troublesome.
SCENE 5: DELTA DRONE TIME (PG 31-40)
  • Delta has her eyes closed. She’s scanning the area with the view of her drone’s eyeball (Similar vertical lines)
  • She is able to spot Kawaki.
  • She wonders if KK has found him yet, but that doesn’t really matter to her. Konoha is about to detect her anyway. She’s willing to take her chances.
  • Suddenly the soles of her boots turn into rockets…And she’s able to start flying through the air.
  • Ino senses her immediately while she’s at the flower shop.
  • The sensory division can’t find a match for her chakra.
  • Ino then warns Naruto telepathically that there’s an enemy on the way. Naruto says he’ll handle things on his own.
  • KK thinks that Delta’s entrance is shameless as she flies by him.
  • Naruto tells Boruto to take Himawari and run away before the enemy arrives, but it’s too late.
  • Kawaki recognizes Delta as she lands in front of them.
  • She asks Kawaki how extreme his punishment should be. Judging by his expression, he seems to remember her.
//END CHAPTER.

Next chapter is out on 1/28 in Japan!

OMAKE SPOILERS:
  • The title is ‘Kawaki’s Darkness’.
  • Boruto and Shikadai are strolling along the alleyway, chatting.
  • Boruto tells him that Kawaki wasn’t raised in a good environment. He was incredibly moved by the taste of taiyaki, for example
  • Shikadai gets the idea to exchange the sweet red bean filling of a taiyaki…with a giant portion of wasabi instead.
  • Boruto is shocked. That seems kinda like a bad thing to do.
  • Shikadai calls it a ‘Konoha-style baptism’
  • So back at the Uzumaki residence, Kawaki finds a plate of a lone taiyaki.
  • He eagerly chomps down on it.
  • Shikadai is laughing.
  • Kawaki gets an intense expression on his face…
  • IT'S SO DAMN DELICIOUS.
  • It makes Boruto and Shikadai flinch.
  • The caption at the end says that no matter what Kawaki eats, he’ll always think it’s delicious :3~!!
  • Shikadai + Boruto mission failure.
//END OMAKE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reboryushon

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haven’t we been like 3 months on this vase already? Yea I’m done, this shit sucks
Lost curiosity in the toads, lol.

@OP, is Boruto pulling more shit out of his behind?

Btw is KK just a retard, he thinks Borat will be trouble if he's like Jogan, yet doesn't bigger to try and capture or take him out.

Last edited:

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the end of the vase arc!

I wanted KK to approach but Delta might be cool too.

The theories of Momoshiki inhabiting the karma seal seem to be true, and makes me believe it is Borutos key to activating Jougan by will since it’s only ever popped up around ootsusuki related power including Momoshiki himself

Since the healing power is being compared to Jigen, he might have an ootsusuki too which he needs a vessel for?

slowly but surely things are coming together

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Btw is KK just a retard, he thinks Borat will be trouble if he's like Jogan, yet doesn't bigger to try and capture or take him out.
But alas I finally have, especially when nothing is revealed, that’s just bad writing through and through, we’ve had no major developments in the manga for about 3 issues.... that’s not a big deal until you realize it’s 3 months and what, 40 pages a pop? I’m all for defending something if it’s trying, but damn these people must think we’re fucking morons. It’s a VASE. We get what your getting at, we got it 2 months ago, I’m no longer actively watching or reading this, if I catch a new issue, cool, but I’ll wait till it’s done to revisit. This shits a mess

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glad Himmawari squashed the vase drama. KK can see what the toad sees. All I'm saying is what level of toad sage is that? The Momoshiki connection... This brings up some questions I have been wondering about. Like is the tailed beast chakra Momoshiki absorbed got passed on with his seal. Are we approaching one of those moments of fate prophesied by Momoshiki.? Overall good chapter wish it was longer. Hope to see Naruto cut loose in the next few chapters.

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You believe immediately charging toward Boruto with Naruto being right there is smarter? That's what you're suggesting. Delta is about to face Naruto so it's best for him to observe, see what Naruto can do, wait for the oppurtune moment, and abduct Borat and Kawaki when Naruto ia distracted.

But alas I finally have, especially when nothing is revealed, that’s just bad writing through and through, we’ve had no major developments in the manga for about 3 issues.... that’s not a big deal until you realize it’s 3 months and what, 40 pages a pop? I’m all for defending something if it’s trying, but damn these people must think we’re fucking morons. It’s a VASE. We get what your getting at, we got it 2 months ago, I’m no longer actively watching or reading this, if I catch a new issue, cool, but I’ll wait till it’s done to revisit. This shits a mess
No major developments?

- Development for Kawaki
- More knowledge on Karma
- More knowledge on Kara
- Kara is already confronting Naruto

I haven't read since the early 20s. I keep up through the reddit pre-release thread and skim the chapter when it comes out so i can't go into more detail but even Ino is doing well. To say there's no major progression is blasphemy

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You believe immediately charging toward Boruto with Naruto being right there is smarter? That's what you're suggesting. Delta is about to face Naruto so it's best for him to observe, see what Naruto can do, wait for the oppurtune moment, and abduct Borat and Kawaki when Naruto ia distracted.
He had plenty of opportunities before Konoha so let's not go there.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jigen connection is irrelevant, he was to retrieve the vessel and let it and another person with the mark leave. He could've easily captured them at that point, Instead of jump onto Borat's sack as he is now.
It isn't irrelevant if that's what convinced him that Boruto was a threat. He didn't want to retrieve Kawaki and Boruto at that time. He only wanted to establish contact and monitor him.

Delta wanted to retrieve him by any means and got impatient as KK's plan was against her given mission.

Plus, villains leaving the hero alive despite having potential to **** them over are about as common as spiky hair protagonists. Like how
Orochimaru trained Sasuke with zero planning for him killing him.

Madara not double tapping Sasuke or Naruto or outright obliterating them.

Kaguya not killing Team 7 immediately when she had a chance.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jigen connection is irrelevant, he was to retrieve the vessel and let it and another person with the mark leave. He could've easily captured them at that point, Instead of jump onto Borat's sack as he is now.

It isn't irrelevant if that's what convinced him that Boruto was a threat. He didn't want to retrieve Kawaki and Boruto at that time. He only wanted to establish contact and monitor him.

Delta wanted to retrieve him by any means and got impatient as KK's plan was against her given mission.
twitter.com/SaoudSays/status/1076465308200767488

twitter.com/OrganicDinosaur/status/1076502196806660098

Plus, villains leaving the hero alive despite having potential to **** them over are about as common as spiky hair protagonists. Like how
Orochimaru trained Sasuke with zero planning for him killing him.

Madara not double tapping Sasuke or Naruto or outright obliterating them.

Kaguya not killing Team 7 immediately when she had a chance.
Orochimaru knew Sasuke would fight him. As did Kabuto. It's just that they were confident that he wouldn't be able to overcome the body transfer ritual.

Page 11 & 12.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
twitter.com/SaoudSays/status/1076465308200767488

twitter.com/OrganicDinosaur/status/1076502196806660098

Orochimaru knew Sasuke would fight him. As did Kabuto. It's just that they were confident that he wouldn't be able to overcome the body transfer ritual.

Page 11 & 12.

The two aren't even comparable, the situations, scenarios and objectives were clearly different. It's trash writing the sooner you accept that the better it will be for you. I don't even need to go into detail on the issue you should know better as a Sasuke fan.