Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The two aren't even comparable, the situations, scenarios and objectives were clearly different. It's trash writing the sooner you accept that the better it will be for you. I don't even need to go into detail on the issue you should know better as a Sasuke fan.
I need more context to determine whether this is trash or not. But KK apparently being a double agent who wants to take Jigen down is a good reason for him not to be eager in apprehending them for Kara/Jigen. And i wasn't likening the Oro/Sasuke situation to this. I was just correcting him on a mistake he made.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glad Himmawari squashed the vase drama. KK can see what the toad sees. All I'm saying is what level of toad sage is that? The Momoshiki connection... This brings up some questions I have been wondering about. Like is the tailed beast chakra Momoshiki absorbed got passed on with his seal. Are we approaching one of those moments of fate prophesied by Momoshiki.? Overall good chapter wish it was longer. Hope to see Naruto cut loose in the next few chapters.
Meh, Momoshiki was Kuramaized.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was trash, Borat used the seal several times before but no healing. Then he magically ass pulls a healing ability, who knows what handouts we have to look forward too.
It was also the first time Boruto consciously used the seal and the first time he was injured since it fully activated.
Post automatically merged:

Meh, Momoshiki was Kuramaized.
Its probably just his chakra. But he may also Momo's byakugan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was also the first time Boruto consciously used the seal and the first time he was injured since it fully activated.
Post automatically merged:

Its probably just his chakra. But he may also Momo's byakugan.
No it wasn't, and Kawaki helped him. Then he suddenly used it to protect himself as he did when Kawaki negged Garou. What was magical about it was it healed him subconsciously which has never happened any time he's used it "subconsciously" before.

I think you should accept the ass pulls and handouts are on steroids not even Ichigo's ass pull/handout speed is on this level.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No it wasn't, and Kawaki helped him. Then he suddenly used it to protect himself as he did when Kawaki negged Garou. What was magical about it was it healed him subconsciously which has never happened any time he's useid it "subconsciously" before.

I think you should accept the ass pulls and handouts are on steroids not even Ichigo's ass pull/handout speed is on this level.
I accept them alright. I'm just hoping he transforms like Sasuke used to

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good you agree, he's a walking ass pull and handout factory.

Anyway he's likely going to transform like Sasuke but into an Otsutsuki.
My theory is that Boruto and Sarada aren't normal humans and this is why they are so strong with minimal development. If you think about how he defeated Momoshiki he had to add something more powerful to that rasengan than just normal chakra. Naruto and Sasuke could have done that without his help. But Boruto was already Otsutsuki tier and nobody knew it. Not even him. Momoshiki ate a chakra fruit before he came to earth and then gets wrecked by a big ball rasengan while boosted by chakra pills it doesn't add up unless you account for Boruto being the x factor. There is more than meets the eye with him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory is that Boruto and Sarada aren't normal humans and this is why they are so strong with minimal development. If you think about how he defeated Momoshiki he had to add something more powerful to that rasengan than just normal chakra. Naruto and Sasuke could have done that without his help. But Boruto was already Otsutsuki tier and nobody knew it. Not even him. Momoshiki ate a chakra fruit before he came to earth and then gets wrecked by a big ball rasengan while boosted by chakra pills it doesn't add up unless you account for Boruto being the x factor. There is more than meets the eye with him.
Now you're just trolling.

And you're right has not a normal human being has a walking ass pull and handouts factory.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now you're just trolling.

And you're right has not a normal human being has a walking ass pull and handouts factory.
All he did was get a karma seal by doing something the 5 kage and Sasuke couldnt do. This is just the tip of the iceberg because he hasn't even developed his Uzumaki chakra and stamina. But he probabbly gonna skip that and go straight to Otsutsuki because he inherited the body from his dad and the eyes from his mom. I think the karma seal will give him access to six paths chakra eventually so he might end up with a rinnesharingan like his boy Sasuke.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All he did was get a karma seal by doing something the 5 kage and Sasuke couldnt do. This is just the tip of the iceberg because he hasn't even developed his Uzumaki chakra and stamina. But he probabbly gonna skip that and go straight to Otsutsuki because he inherited the body from his dad and the eyes from his mom. I think the karma seal will give him access to six paths chakra eventually so he might end up with a rinnesharingan like his boy Sasuke.
The problem with this statement is that he was given handouts. And no he didn't defeat Momo, second rate writing did. Anyway Boruto ass pulls and handouts are many, from learning and being able to use 3 elements without training to having unlimited stamina(never running out). He added an elemental nature to the rasengan which is a skill beyond S rank without trying for it(handout + add pull in one). There are many many more which I've no intention of going over again, if you want to see the list of ass pulls and handouts then go through previous Boruto threads.

As for Uzumaki chakra, there's no such thing so he's not developing that. An Otsutsuki body doesn't exist either and Naruto certainly doesn't have it so that's a no no. And Hinata inherited the Byakugan(second rate one), so the Jogan is pulled out from the ass. The Karma seal is already giving him many ass pulls so Rokudo chakra isn't out of the question, but he won't get a Rinne Sharingan from it.

The good news is that the show may get cancelled, the way it's going.

Reactions: UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem with this statement is that he was given handouts. And no he didn't defeat Momo, second rate writing did. Anyway Boruto ass pulls and handouts are many, from learning and being able to use 3 elements without training to having unlimited stamina(never running out). He added an elemental nature to the rasengan which is a skill beyond S rank without trying for it(handout + add pull in one). There are many many more which I've no intention of going over again, if you want to see the list of ass pulls and handouts then go through previous Boruto threads.

As for Uzumaki chakra, there's no such thing so he's not developing that. An Otsutsuki body doesn't exist either and Naruto certainly doesn't have it so that's a no no. And Hinata inherited the Byakugan(second rate one), so the Jogan is pulled out from the ass. The Karma seal is already giving him many ass pulls so Rokudo chakra isn't out of the question, but he won't get a Rinne Sharingan from it.

The good news is that the show may get cancelled, the way it's going.
I cant get mad at the writers for making the main character a genius prodigy god send. You said it yourself, 3 elemental natures, unlimited stamina (im not so sure about that one, he runs out eventually) adding elemental nature to rasengan effortlessly. He's gonna pick up where Sasuke left off and become far better than him. Sasuke didnt train that much either but Boruto needs even less because of his Otsutsuki pedigree. Its just how his character was created he's great!