525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Confrontation!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 30 Discussion and 31 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 30 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 31

BEGIN READING HERE @ 221B BAKER STREET

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooooooo...... I don’t log into NarutoBase more than 3-4 times a year for the last 4 years and suddenly everything goes to shit. Wtf is AnimeBase.

Anyway. This chapter was great. Momoshiki is definitely going to be the Kurama for Boruto. Definitely gonna talk shit to each other. Momoshiki gonna take over his body some. It’ll allllll be coo.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki is definitely going to be the Kurama for Boruto. Definitely gonna talk shit to each other. Momoshiki gonna take over his body some. It’ll allllll be coo.
Thats brilliant. I was thinking that since Momoshiki absorbed a good amount of the tailed beast chakra it got transferred to Boruto through karma. It never crossed my mind that Momo could still be alive inside of his seal. I do think its alive somehow maybe that's it?

Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sooooooo...... I don’t log into NarutoBase more than 3-4 times a year for the last 4 years and suddenly everything goes to shit. Wtf is AnimeBase.

Anyway. This chapter was great. Momoshiki is definitely going to be the Kurama for Boruto. Definitely gonna talk shit to each other. Momoshiki gonna take over his body some. It’ll allllll be coo.

Well, changes were necessary to continue. If you log in that rarely, you sure are going to be out of the loop. There is plenty of new stuff. We have an ongoing 25 days of fun events with back to back forum challenges and lots of awards. :wes::grand:

Momoshiki is new Kurama? I should check out the chapter.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably my favorite chapter of Boruto so far and it comes along with more proof that Sakura has alien power oozing through her. Boruto's seal automatically healed his hand just as Sakura's nearly identical seal does for her. It's only a matter of time until we see her perform creation like Jigen has.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like Borat will be pulling more shit out of his ass. Who knows Naruto maybe turned into a Jobber this upcoming chapter, for his shine. If not Kawaki may take his attempts to protect him and become his father's(Naruto's) true son.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im hoping for Sarada vs Delta action. Hinata joins the fray to protect Hima. Sasuke confronts Koji. Naruto get sealed by ninja tech. Sarada, Boruto, Kawaki face down Delta.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada Mitsuki and Konohamaru will show up because Boruto is team 7. I'm expecting them to put up a good enough fight to draw out Kara's reinforcements. This will bring Hinata Sakura and Sasuke out of the woodwork. Hima and Boruto are being threatened within proximity of Hinata and I don't expect her to stand by and do nothing. Sakura and Sasuke will come to fight along with Naruto just like old times and protect Sarada. I don't expect this to go down in one chapter three or four chapters most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.