10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"How You Use It"

Boruto Manga Chapter 21 Discussion and 22 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 21 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 22

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol -_- thought Konohamaru's jutsu was going to look dope. It just looked like katon housenka no jutsu but a little bit stronger.

Sarada got him good.

Mitsuki's Performance was quite disappointing.

Boruto's Moment reminded me of Naruto while fighting Neji. Neji was sure that he saw through Naruto's plan but Naruto fooled him instead.

Overall great chapter. Boruto's seal was shown I guess we might see it in Action next month

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol -_- thought Konohamaru's jutsu was going to look dope. It just looked like katon housenka no jutsu but a little bit stronger.

Sarada got him good.

Mitsuki's Performance was quite disappointing.

Boruto's Moment reminded me of Naruto while fighting Neji. Neji was sure that he saw through Naruto's plan but Naruto fooled him instead.

Overall great chapter. Boruto's seal was shown I guess we might see it in Action next week.
It wasn't a good strategy, Boruto should've joined the others in attacking and let Konohamaru do the business at least he would've dealt with the accessory.

I was expecting more from konohamaru's katon jutsu.

Shinden looks like Kakzu's false darkness.

Minus the unnecessary dialogue(Clone wit Ao) good chapter.

On another note am I the only one wondering what kind of ability Kashin has? He knew things he shouldn't have. Maybe he'll appear and take the drive next chapter things are getting interesting.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It wasn't a good strategy, Burito should've joined the others in attacking and let Konohamaru do the business at least he would've dealt with the accessory.

I was expecting more from konohamaru's katon jutsu.

Shinden looks like Kakzu's false darkness.

Minus the unnecessary dialogue(Clone wit Ao) good chapter.

On another note am I the only one wondering what kind of ability Karin has? He knew things he shouldn't have. Maybe he'll appear and take the drive next chapter things are getting interesting.
Well yeah Konohamaru probably would have finished him off but plot needed the main character to shine the most. Which wasn't really bad this time. Everyone received screentime and new feats. Sarada actually landed a hit on Ao whereas Mitsuki failed.

And Yeah this Kajin guy really starts to grow on me. I'm getting Madara/ Uchiha vibes from him (in terms of badass'ness) xD ich
Next chapter "Ao's trump-card" Byakugan maybe??
We don't know for sure. As from the look of it all his ninja tools/devices are destroyed. So I guess it could be his Byakugan or just another OP Ninja tool.

But I think it has to be the Byakugan, this guy out of all people was brought back to the plot probably because of his Byakugan. So there is hope.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again Boruto soloed. Too bad the fight didn't end here.

The entire plan hinged on Boruto...even Ao recognised this....and Boruto delivered.

The teamwork was good as well.

Next chapter "Ao's trump-card" Byakugan maybe??
I hope so. Konohamaru was wary of his byakugan so probably that'd be his last option or something.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again Boruto soloed. Too bad the fight didn't end here.

The entire plan hinged on Boruto...even Ao recognised this....and Boruto delivered.

The teamwork was good as well.
He should have Rasengan'd Ao's face so this boring fight could 've ended immediately. I can't believe we have to wait another month to see Ao's boring ***. And he's just an outer of Kara. 100% each main Kara member receives screentime worth a year once they start fighting. :| the Art was great tho this chapter

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Compared to Zabuza/Orochimaru/Kabuto/Haku, Ao is so far just a dissapointment. Overall, this chapter was great, I'll give it a 4/5 score, and the art has been improving. Still waiting for Oro's debut tho.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10/10 BORUTO GREATNESS!!!! NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. UNLIKE THE ANIME THE MANGA IS RELEVANT AND IS DELIVERING GREATNESS!!!!!!!!! AND ACTION!!!!!!!KARA GREATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He should have Rasengan'd Ao's face so this boring fight could 've ended immediately. I can't believe we have to wait another month to see Ao's boring ***. And he's just an outer of Kara. 100% each main Kara member receives screentime worth a year once they start fighting. :| the Art was great tho this chapter
Yeah. I was seriously expecting the fight to end within this chapter but guess Ao still is a difficult opponent to kill even with the entire team working together to put him down. He shook off everyone's attack till Boruto finally got him.

@Bold I hope not lol.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah. I was seriously expecting the fight to end within this chapter but guess Ao still is a difficult opponent to kill even with the entire team working together to put him down. He shook off everyone's attack till Boruto finally got him.

@Bold I hope not lol.
Boruto only got him because of the others, just trying to give you the right idea. Ao isn't a difficult oppenent at all, Boruto could've used rasengan on his head and ended this whole fight :/
"Plot", I guess.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto only got him because of the others, just trying to give you the right idea. Ao isn't a difficult oppenent at all, Boruto could've used rasengan on his head and ended those whole fight :/
"Plot", I guess.
Please read before you post. I already said it was a team effort not once but twice.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What? I just told you that Boruto only got him because of their effort :/
Was just trying to "complete" your statement.
Don't backtrack now....

Boruto only got him because of the others, just trying to give you the right idea. Ao isn't a difficult oppenent at all, Boruto could've used rasengan on his head and ended those whole fight :/
"Plot", I guess.
@Bold I already had the right idea and my statements were already complete.

So thanks but no thanks.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't backtrack now....

@Bold I already had the right idea and my statements were already complete.

So thanks but no thanks.
I thought you (or anybody) will make a thread called: "Boruto solo'd AO", when he actually accomplished that because of his teammates. Said that just in case.

Last edited: