Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Scientific Ninja Weaponry"

Boruto Manga Chapter 20 Discussion and 21 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 20 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 21

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solid chapter.
I liked that we got to see AO in action but, i wasn't a fan of Konohamaru's generic "This scroll contains information" line followed no explanation as to what is.I suppose that will be saved for another chapter.

I got a cool ass avatar pic from this chapter so im content :)

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly, Ao is a big dissapointment. His speed is just, I can't even describe it, and what's really worse is how he didn't sense Konohamaru or his partner coming at him, like........SMH. He obviously had the plot shield.

Predictions: Mitsuki & Sarada will most likely go ahead and return to the village, they might fave a kara member or the vessel (I don't think they will be shown asides from leaving, maybe in chapter 22 or 23 ). Boruto will keep up with Ao in a kenjutsu fight up till Ao really gets serious, and then because of plot he'll best konohamaru and Katasuki and when he's about to kill them, Boruto's seal activates. THE END.

XANARCHY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, Ao is a big dissapointment. His speed is just, I can't even describe it, and what's really worse is how he didn't sense Konohamaru or his partner coming at him, like........SMH. He obviously had the plot shield.

Predictions: Mitsuki & Sarada will most likely go ahead and return to the village, they might fave a kara member or the vessel (I don't think they will be shown asides from leaving, maybe in chapter 22 or 23 ). Boruto will keep up with Ao in a kenjutsu fight up till Ao really gets serious, and then because of plot he'll best konohamaru and Katasuki and when he's about to kill them, Boruto's seal activates. THE END.
AO did see Konohmaru coming which is why he blocked the resengan with the gattling gun.You equate sensing somoene with having the speed to automatically do something about it.Not only is AO older now ut he also lost a majority his psychial body his natrual speed is long gone at this point.Besides giving who he was up against and how he manged to bypass konohamaru after getting a surpirse attack on him his speed feats in this chapter aren't bad at all

This manga is issued monthly so highly doubt it will take three more chapters to cover a possible Kono-AO rematch and team 3's return to the leaf

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
AO did see Konohmaru coming which is why he blocked the resengan with the gattling gun.You equate sensing somoene with having the speed to automatically do something about it.Not only is AO older now ut he also lost a majority his psychial body his natrual speed is long gone at this point.Besides giving who he was up against and how he manged to bypass konohamaru after getting a surpirse attack on him his speed feats in this chapter aren't bad at all

This manga is issued monthly so highly doubt it will take three more chapters to cover a possible Kono-AO rematch and team 3's return to the leaf
Hiruzen?:lol who fought against Oro & Two Hokages (+ Way older than current Ao, I guess)
Ao is not impressive with how much everybody hyped him up in the last chapter.

PS, resize your sig please.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shittest chapter I've read in a while, the writing is unbelievably bad whole chapter is pretty much manure. Summarising the last part Konohamaru says take info back to Konoha I'll be the decoy. Clone takes Katasuke' s glove and puts it on saying I'll show Ao how things should be done. Konohamaru and everybody just smile and are in awe of him, like cheerleaders. I'm like wtf did I just read.

Edit: Boruto comes up on Ao who one shots him like a fodder after testing Katasuke' s arm and says "Ah I see, he's pretty good." I hope that's a mistranslation and he was referring to the ninja tool. Why Ao would D ride somebody who he proceeds to fodderise as being pretty good for no reason is beyond me.

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys gotta keep in mind, that Ao hasn't fought in 16 years so it's not surprising, if his speed or sensory skills aren't up to par.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen?:lol who fought against Oro & Two Hokages (+ Way older than current Ao, I guess)

Totally agreed. I don't get the Ao hype. If not for the shitty location Konohamaru would have blitzed him with his Wind Rasengan.

Ps, get a sig please. xd

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ridiculous chapter, Boruto with a robotic arm and a light saber ready to go was so stupid, looking like a complete idiot. That just killed it for me, I don't think this manga can get better

Reactions: Belserion

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ridiculous chapter, Boruto with a robotic arm and a light saber ready to go was so stupid, looking like a complete idiot. That just killed it for me, I don't think this manga can get better
Guns,Robots,Sabers...I'm still finding it difficult to believe this manga is related to Naruto. Unbelievable!!!
You gotta fight fire with fire

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Obviously Sarutobi can't be compared to Ao.

Good chapter, can't wait for Ao to see Sasuke.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shittest chapter I've read in a while, the writing is unbelievably bad whole chapter is pretty much manure. Summarising the last part Konohamaru says take info back to Konoha I'll be the decoy. Clone takes Katasuke' s glove and puts it on saying I'll show Ao how things should be done. Konohamaru and everybody just smile and are in awe of him, like cheerleaders. I'm like wtf did I just read.

Edit: Boruto comes up on Ao who one shots him like a fodder after testing Katasuke' s arm and says "Ah I see, he's pretty good." I hope that's a mistranslation and he was referring to the ninja tool. Why Ao would D ride somebody who he proceeds to fodderise as being pretty good for no reason is beyond me.
You must be registered for see images

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

BOLD: On the contrary, I'm gonna be pissed if Boruto and Konohamru beats Ao. Ao has too much potential as a villain epecially when Kashin Koji hyped him up which he normally doesn't especially coming from Inner Kara which should tell you alot about Ao.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BOLD: On the contrary, I'm gonna be pissed if Boruto and Konohamru beats Ao. Ao has too much potential as a villain epecially when Kashin Koji hyped him up which he normally doesn't especially coming from Inner Kara which should tell you alot about Ao.
Really doubt they'll beat him this early on but hype for a final full out fight

Status
Not open for further replies.