Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A New Mission!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 11 Discussion and 12 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 11 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 12

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SixPathsMike101

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Boruto Chapter 11 MS

lmao, half way through the chapter and Sarada has already proven to be more useful than Sakura was throughout all of Part 2. She got the fighting skills, the strength, and the brains all in check.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

lmao, half way through the chapter and Sarada has already proven to be more useful than Sakura was throughout all of Part 2. She got the fighting skills, the strength, and the brains all in check.
Sakura was always useful in part 2, she was just irrelevant to the plot as a MC but I'm glad Sarada is the opposite at such a early age..

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sarada is a boss. Damn.

She has shown great personality on that chapter. Strong, good skills, smart. All that with a mini skirt and high heels.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sakura was always useful in part 2, she was just irrelevant to the plot as a MC but I'm glad Sarada is the opposite at such a early age..
I mean I don't disagree that Sakura had the potential as I'm not just a blind hater of her character—but for arguments sake, isnt being irrelevant just another way of being useless xD Doesn't matter how much a character has to offer, but if the author writes her off the side after the first arc and makes her fall to the knees and cry every time an opportunity presents itself then yes I would call that being useless.

Avery Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Are they really playing a Naruto card game? Also I wonder if Boruto is looking for the kid Naruto card or maybe a kid Sasuke card.

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to see the art style remain consistent. Too bad Sasuke, Konohamaru and Kurenai's daughter still look weird.

Kids look decent though.

Edit: lol at translator using F words...

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

To be honest tho Sarada has shown more Taijutsu finesse in this chapter than Sakura or even Tsunade has shown throughout the whole Manga. I really like he Taijutsu style , her form of kicks and parries are well done. Sakura trained her well Tho that part where she parried the guy's hand only to see that he had a hidden blade didn't make any sense since by simply parrying she could've easily knocked his arm away rather than have to struggle , when she has CES LOL.. Lame reason to have boruto save the day.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter.

Sarada was so sassy this chapter. The comment about he's my type was 100% gay though, stop ***moto.

I feel like Mitsuki was going to say something important about why he wasn't playing the card game. Hmm...

I can't believe they were fighting bank robbers. Fodders _-_

Boruto get your head in the game! Either he's not taking it seriously, or his mind is caught up in something! C'mon bro, we gotta see you go all out. I hope we get to see Boruto redeem himself. But why do I get this feeling that the seal is going to turn on?

This rich kid has daddy problems ... who would of expected..... wow. Anyway, Boruto saying he wants to punch his face, hilarious.

Though my main problem with the chapter is the cursing. Are they trying to be cool, or is Manga Stream delivering that shit translations? Felt like I was really reading a conversation between 12 year olds today.

And finally I think the best part about this arc is that they slowly introduced death without it being a big deal yet. Good job, I have high hopes for the author.

Status
Not open for further replies.