Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"My Story...!!"

Boruto Manga Chapter 10 Discussion and 11 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 10 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 11

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
31 pages of new content yahooo!! At least now next week 100% new content . I still don't undertsand anything Momoshiki said to Boruto!

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope this movie recap stuff ends next chapter.
Example # of how to know someone didn't read the chapter

The last page was literally the final scene from the movie its already over, infact there was new content mixed in with a Boruto and Momoshiki conversation and a Shinki and Garra conversation.

SO anyway it looks like Momoshiki pulled a Hagoromo and gave Boruto a tatto that'll either be like the curse mark or like the Seals from Hagoromo in that case Momoski gave Kawaki his Tatto to or Kawaki is a transmigrate to Momoshiki/Kinshiki/Hamura

Apple Knight

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Example # of how to know someone didn't read the chapter

The last page was literally the final scene from the movie its already over, infact there was new content mixed in with a Boruto and Momoshiki conversation and a Shinki and Garra conversation.

SO anyway it looks like Momoshiki pulled a Hagoromo and gave Boruto a tatto that'll either be like the curse mark or like the Seals from Hagoromo in that case Momoski gave Kawaki his Tatto to or Kawaki is a transmigrate to Momoshiki/Kinshiki/Hamura
I wrote this comment by mistake.

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally new boruto chapter came and new chapter started of it as well well i guess its interesting yet i feel like that sasuke story is being told in diffrend way in boruto style since sasuke trained boruto etc
Also what s interesting i noticed did the enemy give some sort of power to boruto?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shocker, he's a special boy just like his dad.

Who saw that one coming?
I don't really think that was the intention.

It's actually the opposite. Boruto's fate isn't one that makes him out to be some kind of savior of the world, its a premonition with a twist. His fate is that everything will be taken away from him.

And the majority of his problems started when he got involved in a fight he wasn't supposed be in. Because Boruto killed a God, he ceased to be an ordinary person.

In contrast to Naruto, who wasn't born an ordinary person to begin with (Kyuubi host; Ashura transmigrate)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is the first time when i enjoyed reading Boruto because the drawings improved so much. Some faces are not like they should be but we can pretend that's ok.
This chapter was so simple, i hope we will see some action soon.

Wookman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who kept reading this because I wanted to see how Naruto would fair as a father figure? And hoped that he wouldn't need to die for Boruto to become a complex-ridden kid like Sasuke? And decided to stop reading now, while I still like Naruto, and before I start hating on Boruto for being a knock-off and a ridicilous OP level at a very young age? Come on, I can't be alone here. It's like Fast and Furious - no one knows why, but they keep making sequels.

davidou

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one who kept reading this because I wanted to see how Naruto would fair as a father figure? And hoped that he wouldn't need to die for Boruto to become a complex-ridden kid like Sasuke? And decided to stop reading now, while I still like Naruto, and before I start hating on Boruto for being a knock-off and a ridicilous OP level at a very young age? Come on, I can't be alone here. It's like Fast and Furious - no one knows why, but they keep making sequels.
Kishimoto foreshadowed the existence of other Ootsutsuki in his manga.
Kaguya is a princess, implying that she has a king, and a king rules lots of people.
She feared someone, and it clearly can't be the guy that has been defeated by an academy student with a part 1 level diversion (Momoshiki's final form).
The new Ootsutsuki somewhat connects this manga to the Naruto manga.

OT:
Kaguya must fear someone stronger than herself, stronger than Naruto or Sasuke.Can someone become stronger than Naruto or Sasuke with the powers we know?
Giving a free divine power up to Boruto was the only way to make him able to fight the incoming Ootsutsuki wave that Kaguya feared and that will surpass Naruto and Sasuke.

The guy must have seen that Boruto will help him in the future with these powers.How?By killing other more powerfull gods.
He doesn't care that Boruto killed Momoshiki, although Momoshiki is from his clan.
How can Kawaki stand against a divine power up that Boruto received?With another free divine power up given by another god.
All that makes me think that the Ootsutsuki clan is divided in two parts.There is the new guy's side of the clan against Momoshiki's side of the clan, Boruto against Kawaki.
Interesting chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.