[Discussion] Boruto Manga? Anyone feeling disappointed already?

Better Choice: Boruto Manga or Anime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one shot by Kishi is 44 pages long and I'm hyped for that, but Boruto's manga... I think they should have done an anime for this one or continued the story through movies. Who agrees?

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh I forgot that Boruto manga is coming out. I was a bit busy over here not caring really. Kishi F-ed his manga by making Naruto an unrealistic manga hero and too powerful.

-immortal-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Everytime people say boruto manga the scan of mitsuki pop up but then i realise mitsuki is a ons-shot and the actuall boruto manga has horrible, horrible art. Good making this thread at 1 am gone have a nightmare

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is nothing for me to give a shit about in the new manga. The series was about Naruto his story is over. Time to move on.

Making a story about some other character whom is overshadowed by naruto from naruto's own story isn't a griping idea for me.

Seems to me like the motive behind this is just money. It's not like we HAD to have a story about naruto's child

Last edited:

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is nothing for me to give a shot about in the new manga. The series was about Naruto his story is over. Time to move on.

Making a story about some other character whom is overshadowed by naruto from naruto's own story isn't a griping idea for me.

Seems to me like the motive behind this is just money. It's bot like we HAD to have a story about naruto's child
They're using the Naruto name in a way, which is smart. Dunno. Boruto/Bolt doesn't seem like he can carry a series.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could careless about the artwork.

WHY?

because 2 things will happen:

1) it improves overtime the more pages he puts out
2) people simply just get used to it.

Remember One Punch Man? like the original. yeah. check it out. Its horrid but lovable.

Storytelling however, yeah just take a look at how Kishi dealt with Naruto for a long time.
It was actually great at first then just slowly he lost his magic.

Akiretsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cant believe people still try to harp on Kishi's writing even after they praised Boruto the movie.

Anyways, im getting used to the Art. Story should be good. Kodachi is a good story teller.

Ero sennin jiraiya

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly im not that excited for the boruto manga since kishi isnt writing it. The mitsuki stuff was cool in the first chapter and ill probably read the boruto manga but i dont expect it to be as good as the naruto manga was.