Boruto logic

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing Naruto would make the plot to focus more on Boruto, the new hero in the future. If Naruto dies I'll probably lose my interest in this anime.

But what if?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Jinrou

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If naruto/sasuke dies the boruto manga is confirmed trash. I can see hinata/sakura dying but definitely not the two gods.
Same. It will be extremely poor writing imo if Naruto/Sasuke are killed. Especially in the way OP suggests.

Killing Naruto would make the plot to focus more on Boruto, the new hero in the future. If Naruto dies I'll probably lose my interest in this anime.

But what if?

Not bad. I don't want any of the old gen members killed tbh.. but a scenario like in the image would be really something xD

Reactions: Clown World

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto will probably die protecting the village and Hinata will probably die protecting Naruto. Her kids aren't really as important as her husband
I mean of course their not. Look at this scene. Both her inexperienced 12 year old son and super powerful husband are in trouble and look who is the first one into her mind.

She then abandons her daughter and pointlessly goes in there to almost get herself killed and leave her children without a mother.

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's my point people over hype her and like to throw shade at others. The truth is she's a bad mother, maternal instinct makes you prioritise your children above all else but all she cares about is her husband (kurama). The worst thing is she chased after Momo and Kin(getting low diffed) what would've happened if she died. The kids could've become orphaned for no reason she didn't have a care in the world for them or what could've become of them.
I good mother also would have gone up to Boruto and knocked him out before she let him go into another dimension to fight an alien with powers way out of his league. She should have never just let him go. She has no idea he is the main character of the movie and will contribute because of forced plot no jutsu aiding him in being useful. For all she knows she is letting her son pointlessly go off to his potential death in a fight he is no use in.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I good mother also would have gone up to Boruto and knocked him out before she let him go into another dimension to fight an alien with powers way out of his league. She should have never just let him go. She has no idea he is the main character of the movie and will contribute because of forced plot no jutsu aiding him in being useful. For all she knows she is letting her son pointlessly go off to his potential death in a fight he is no use in.
Preach brother.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
99.9% will stop reading/watching this if naruto were ever to die
same thing happen to dbz cuz they killed goku so they had to revive goku to bring back all fans

Avery Namikaze

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

But what if?

That would be a really cool moment if they died and were brought back as Edo Tensei's, but who could control them? Oro couldn't control Hashirama so I can't imagine many people controlling Naruto and Sasuke.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So much fanfic in this thread. Especially from Salamander and thgt89. Such desperation. XD

Anyway, I don't see Naruto dying(Not confirmed in the slightest) nor Hinata(Definite not).

Himawari>All, so.

NH fam too hax. :sigar:

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be a really cool moment if they died and were brought back as Edo Tensei's, but who could control them? Oro couldn't control Hashirama so I can't imagine many people controlling Naruto and Sasuke.
We still don't know much about the badass villains but it would be probably Kara or maybe even the aliens.