Boruto is like what? 9?

XY iNVeRSe

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,705 posts 134 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
2,705
Reaction score
134
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
its weird
iwabe said the 4th ninja war was 10 years ago in the 2nd boruto ep
naruto was 16-17 at that time
the last was a year or two after that
so about 18-19
unless naruhina got going that same year
boruto is at most 10 years old right?
 

Osiris.

Member
2,040 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
2,040
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you my friend are correct lol
 

NextGenNinja

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,665 posts 349 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
4,665
Reaction score
349
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's like 7 or 8 in the academy. The last took place two years after the war, but yeah naruto & hinata started a family early.
 

123fire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
20,150 posts 736 reactions
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
20,150
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Boruto in Boruto movie is 12 though
 

Belserion

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,795 posts 553 reactions
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
5,795
Reaction score
553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto was 17 during the war. And the last happened 3 years later.

But It's makes no sense tho, Boruto was 12 in the Boruto Movie and if I'm not mistaken he already received the gift from Momo in the Anime. I guess they got the datas all wrong.
 

CloyEscapade

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,711 posts 244 reactions
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
2,711
Reaction score
244
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto was 17 during the war. And the last happened 3 years later.

But It's makes no sense tho, Boruto was 12 in the Boruto Movie and if I'm not mistaken he already received the gift from Momo in the Anime. I guess they got the datas all wrong.
I'm guessin( he wasn't given a gift he already had it and it was helped along
 

Amazeballs

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,610 posts 190 reactions
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
1,610
Reaction score
190
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto was 17 during the war. And the last happened 3 years later.

But It's makes no sense tho, Boruto was 12 in the Boruto Movie and if I'm not mistaken he already received the gift from Momo in the Anime. I guess they got the datas all wrong.

No, he doesn't have his gift from Momo yet. The Byakugan thing is different.
 

BenjerminGaye

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
19,423 posts 823 reactions
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
823
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
he's 7-8
 

~Sasuke~

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,236 posts 331 reactions
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Messages
5,236
Reaction score
331
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He's 7-9. Somewhere in there
 

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
10,654 posts 978 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2016
Messages
10,654
Reaction score
978
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought he was closer to 11... I was way off apparently..
 
Top