Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara: I’m a spend 100 years plan making me to become an Ohtutsuki god by transplanting separate six path powers into me and jinchuuriking the juubi to become closer to Hagormoo Ohtutsuki

Obito: Me too!

Boruto Karma: I’m about to end these fools whole career

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarada got pantsed

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara: I’m a spend 100 years plan making me to become an Ohtutsuki god by transplanting separate six path powers into me and jinchuuriking the juubi to become closer to Hagormoo Ohtutsuki

Obito: Me too!

Boruto Karma: I’m about to end these fools whole career
what a bull$hit comment....

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s kind of like how Orochimaru preps bodies before he jumps into them, Boruto is going to have a metamorphosis via the Kāma seal similar to Orochimaru’s curse mark transforming whoever it’s on.

Boruto is definitely human at the moment.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto isn't an Otsutsuki? He does have the kama seal but that doesn't make him an Otsusuki. it's like saying Kawaki or Jigen are Otsusukis aswell? They are not btw :ROFLMAO:
You must be registered to see images
I had been harping on Boruto and Sarada incarnating on the deva path because their fathers had fulfilled the Asura path. Thus putting them in the ranks of demigod type creatures such as the Otsutsuki for a while now. I have even gone so far to say that Boruto is basically an Otsutsuki and now it has been confirmed and I am happy :)