Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh so it just isn't an element

but literally she has the sharringan, of course she has Yin release for genjutsu

idk where you got the earth release though
Sharingan isn't the only mechanism for yin release and it's not solely restricted to genjutsu either. Outside of elemental jutsu, ninjutsu can be either yin, yang or yin yang based.

I said potential earth jutsu it's not definite whether Sarada managed to get behind a rock or used an earth jutsu since frames are missing. It's too vague but it's not definite it's just a possibility.

Did he even showed raiton in the anime? The manga is just showing Boruto character development adding everything possible to the character why others are tossed aside, but Sarada still kicked his ass low diff even with Mitsuki's help.

I think Sarada got much more to show in the manga, but hey guess what...next time is against Boruto's time to shine... :lmao::elmo: yo this shit is funny and ppl are actually deluded not to see this
Agreed bro.

I'm losing hope for the manga though it's becoming a joke.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did he even showed raiton in the anime? The manga is just showing Boruto character development adding everything possible to the character why others are tossed aside, but Sarada still kicked his ass low diff even with Mitsuki's help.

I think Sarada got much more to show in the manga, but hey guess what...next time is against Boruto's time to shine... :lmao::elmo: yo this shit is funny and ppl are actually deluded not to see this
He did, pay better attention to other characters.

In the original series, team 7 was prioritzed more than the others until the CE. Despite that within the anime several characters were given new insight and development. The current arc is about team 7 and kara.

It wasn’t low diff nor was it an ass kicking.

All of them will have their spotlight. Be patient. You aren’t going to enjoy the series if you spend the entire time ranking characters and forcing rivalry.

You’ll look like a fool in the end and even more so if they become love interests.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know that CES = Yin Release, right?
well you know for a fact she got it because she is an Uchiha

she has the Sharringan so she has it by default and Yin and Uchiha are like peanut butter and jelly

Also CES doesn't say anything about Yin

Again Sakura's Yin is AGAIN due to genjutsu

Just because Tsunade and Sakura have Yin doesn't mean CES is Yin based

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Sub]Uh, Sarada is capable of seeing a vanishing rasengan with her sharingan. As for your last sentence, I think there will be some minor fluctuations vis-a-vis who's stronger, as they each unlock different powers at different stages, but I do agree - otherwise it would be Sarada fighting Kawaki.[/Sub]​
There's no evidence that a sharingan could see a vanishing rasengan so she gets hit by it.
And yup Boruto's gonna be stronger than her.

What fanfic? I brought Facts how would Sarada dodge rasengan and destroy fodder after that. Stay mad
Everything you posted is nothing but fanfic.
And.....Sasuke solos? :lmao:

Take @Bold for example nothing but pure fanfic. Boruto solos her like a boss. And again take this to the vs thread.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st scenes early fight Buntan fires a bolt Sarada is shown being a wall/rock which crumbles shortly after. It's quite confusing since we don't see Buntan redirect the bolt either so we don't know if Sarada even moved.
but that can just be a replacement tech like a log

seeing as they are in a rock cavern underground that makes sense

it is like me saying Boruto has earth too because he came out of the earth during the Kakashi fight

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well you know for a fact she got it because she is an Uchiha

she has the Sharringan so she has it by default and Yin and Uchiha are like peanut butter and jelly

Also CES doesn't say anything about Yin

Again Sakura's Yin is AGAIN due to genjutsu
It was never stated that she has Yin Release because he's a Uchiha. Can you show me a scan?

I don't really care about it either way. The fact here is that Sarada can use 3 natures: 2 basic natures (katon and raiton) and 1 high tier chakra control nature (yin release).

Linking the wiki, huh? I didn't expect less from a Hyuga fan.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they aren't weak. do u know what's weak? Boruto stream what did it do to shizuma? NOTHING
hit him, so yeah it did something

Also sped pass all those sword man wannabees

palm strike is what hit him, not Boruto stream.... Boruto stream is just the quick rapid push of speed

he can easily now replace the palm with rasengan or something

plus Boruto has even better lightning tech that doesn't take like an hour to execute with all the hand signs

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but that can just be a replacement tech like a log

seeing as they are in a rock cavern underground that makes sense

it is like me saying Boruto has earth too because he came out of the earth during the Kakashi fight
The difference is we've never seen and earth based replacement jutsu but we've seen people digging Naruto as an example. It's why I also said it wasn't definite but it seems like a think earth wall not like your traditional rock/cavern. Anyway I did say possible so it's irrelevant for the now.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference is we've never seen and earth based replacement jutsu but we've seen people digging Naruto as an example. It's why I also said it wasn't definite but it seems like a think earth wall not like your traditional rock/cavern. Anyway I did say possible so it's irrelevant for the now.
with Naruto's thing

the ref assumed it was earth but then looked at his fingers and knew Naruto digged

Boruto's fingers weren't blooded after the earth thing

and there wasn't any hole on which he started his dig

it was more like Kakashi's thing then Narutos

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarada doesn't have earth release as of now. Maybe in the future but not now.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's no evidence that a sharingan could see a vanishing rasengan so she gets hit by it.
And yup Boruto's gonna be stronger than her.

Everything you posted is nothing but fanfic.
And.....Sasuke solos? :lmao:

Take @Bold for example nothing but pure fanfic. Boruto solos her like a boss. And again take this to the vs thread.

[Sub]Vanishing refers to the fact that it disappears from the sight of normal eyes; the chakra is still there however, and her sharingan will see that and she will counter accordingly. It isn't as if the rasengan goes to another dimensional entirely.[/Sub]​

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Sub]Vanishing refers to the fact that it disappears from the sight of normal eyes; the chakra is still there however, and her sharingan will see that and she will counter accordingly. It isn't as if the rasengan goes to another dimensional entirely.[/Sub]​
Lol Momoshiki even with two of his rinnegan couldn't see them coming not to mention he had the byakugan as well. So again the answer is no.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never stated that she has Yin Release because he's a Uchiha. Can you show me a scan?

I don't really care about it either way. The fact here is that Sarada can use 3 natures: 2 basic natures (katon and raiton) and 1 high tier chakra control nature (yin release).

Linking the wiki, huh? I didn't expect less from a Hyuga fan.
are you serious?

if Sakura wasn't her mother or if she was her Mother she would still get Yin release

You must be registered for see images

lol you stating me linking a wiki or not doesn't mean anything when YOU just blabbered Fanfic about CES being a Yin tech when this was the first time in history I ever heard of such a lie

Stop mixing the byakugou or medical stuff to CES

Last edited: