Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe Boruto dojutsu has more something to do with Hinata genes because if you look back to chapter 10, the time had stopped and Boruto was the only character to freely move around through time and space while everyone else except Sasuke was completely unaware.

According to VIZ Translation Momoshiki had noted that he carry some Hyuga Blood as the result of sensing him .

You must be registered for see images

Apparently Naruto was not to pass down to Boruto despite possessing great deal of power.

Maybe Boruto does have atleast possess some Naruto power but from what I can tell, this scan show that Boruto only inherited Naruto visual traits and his facial design. Boruto has a dominate Hyuga genetic that reside in him and even possibly Hamura ootsutski that Hinata possess.

If you pay attention to Bolt eye, his dojutsu has the exact same style and design as the normal byakugan, only difference is the colors in between the layers.

For one thing, I notice quite a few similarities with this dojutsu and both the Byakugan and tenseigan.

This new eye is predominately white, just like the Byakugan. However, it also possesses the same kind of blue glow as the Tenseigan and its Chakra Mode. It also has the pronounced pupil of a Byakugan, if one looks closely, but no bulging veins are present -- a trait also shared by the Tenseigan, the Byakugan's final evolution.

From this we can tell that this eye is neither Byakugan or Tenseigan, but mirrors traits possessed by both eyes.

Himawari Byakugan is pure while Boruto eye is impure.

This brings me to my final point here.

Boruto eye activated on it’s own, when he was near the dark chakra that was surrounding Denkie. No one else was shown to notice it.

Boruto was able to see Momoshiki even after his death. Momo was on another plane of existence but Boruto could still see him and interact with him; maybe do to his hyuga blood.

What I gather from all of this so far is that, Boruto has the ability to sync some way to another plane of existence which again this chakra snake like is probably a soul from another dimension.

Another to keep in mind is that Boruto rasengan disappears after a certain distance away from him. And the BIG thing is that when Boruto threw his rasengan at Momo, Momo seemed to not even be able to sense it coming after in disappeared.

This would lead me to believe that not only Boruto Dojutsu could detect a soul from another plane of existence but also his VR and his Ninjutsu COULD possibly share the same property as Madara limbo clones.

Now we've come to full circle which reinstate my point that Boruto could do all this with the result of his hyuga bloodline that runs through his veins.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically the chakra he sees is in another dimension, a plane unknown to regular users but still intercepting with the regular plane of time and space, unlike Obito who literally vanished to another dimension.

Of course one would ask then that if it would be plausible for Boruto to encase his whole body in that plane of existence hence vanishing from people physically while still being there.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So basically the chakra he sees is in another dimension, a plane unknown to regular users but still intercepting with the regular plane of time and space, unlike Obito who literally vanished to another dimension.

Of course one would ask then that if it would be plausible for Boruto to encase his whole body in that plane of existence hence vanishing from people physically while still being there.
Well yeah its possible his technique can intercept through dimension. Boruto somehow connected within both boundary.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shut the hell up about her genes! They're trash despite being of main house heritage..fkin hell

im so sick of hyuga faps talking about her genes..good lord we're at this over and over

Reactions: Amenotejikara

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im guessing the reason why the village is destroyed is because himiwari wasnt there
She was busy with other matters so she c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶ sent one of her ******es, Kawaki to deal with the village.

To toughen it up since other then her the whole new gen is filled with wusses.

It was all in good intent.... of course there were some causalities like Sarada and Sakura but you know... sometimes there is a silver limning in some things.

Reactions: Genocide

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's starting to make sense on why Boruto could see Momoshiki. Sasuke having the Rinnegan, it made absolute sense why he could too. But Boruto just having 'hyuuga blood', literally was confusing to me. But now that we know Boruto awakens a Dojutsu, it's starting to connect.

Momoshiki most likely said that he has the blood of a hyuuga, because he knows Boruto can see him due to his Dojutsu related to that Clan somehow.

That's my assumption.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why didnt he awaken byakugan at the age himiwari did
Boruto having the Byakugan was initially planned out but of course Kishi forgot it so now they change their course of plan. I believe Boruto impure byakugan was dormant something that he was unaware the whole time.

So, boruto's rasengan is similar to limbo? That would be OP af!
Yeah, he would be the most OP in his gen if that would be the case.

Shut the hell up about her genes! They're trash despite being of main house heritage..fkin hell

im so sick of hyuga faps talking about her genes..good lord we're at this over and over
Wow it sounds like someone have been smacking you around...

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's starting to make sense on why Boruto could see Momoshiki. Sasuke having the Rinnegan, it made absolute sense why he could too. But Boruto just having 'hyuuga blood', literally was confusing to me. But now that we know Boruto awakens a Dojutsu, it's starting to connect.

Momoshiki most likely said that he has the blood of a hyuuga, because he knows Boruto can see him due to his Dojutsu related to that Clan somehow.

That's my assumption.
Well it starts to connect to the dot when Momo noted that he has the blood of the hyuga which explains how Boruto was able to see another plane of his existence.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hamura disagrees, son.:cool:
Her personal strength is just as important as heritage.
Hinata has Rikudo Chakra. That should be enough to consider her a strong shinobi.

Last edited: