Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just give in to BORUTO GREATNESS like i did

Relax the arc is long there's plenty of mitsuki coming
Maybe i would if the series were better then this and have some different something going on other then seeing fodderclone running around.
-
another thing, isnt this suppose to be Mitsui arc w.e ? Its been 4 episodes and there is still no sign of Mitsuki and after 20 episode they found out that Mitsuki is traveling to the land of earth or w.e he is going:lmao:

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just give in to BORUTO GREATNESS like i did

Relax the arc is long there's plenty of mitsuki coming
Maybe i would if the series are better then this and have some different something going on other then seeing fodderclone running around.
-
another thing, isnt this suppose to be Mitsui arc w.e ? Its been 4 episodes and there is still no sign of Mitsuki and after 20 episode they found out that Mitsuki is traveling to the land of earth of w.e he is going:lmao:

and yo, dont get me wrong. I like it that u keep this up, without you im not sure if i would be so much on the update. but for now Manga>Anime

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe i would if the series were better then this and have some different something going on other then seeing fodderclone running around.
-
another thing, isnt this suppose to be Mitsui arc w.e ? Its been 4 episodes and there is still no sign of Mitsuki and after 20 episode they found out that Mitsuki is traveling to the land of earth or w.e he is going:lmao:
sasuke retrieval arc says hi. sasuke was absent in first 20 or so episodes till he fought naruto in the end.