123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So they killed a canon character? wtf... RIP yurito! and damn garaga is boruto's summon people got that right. as for the flashback looks like ohnoki's grandson is alive. i knew it. btw great episode i loved it the arc is returning to the way it's suppose to be! good!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<First post. Advanced apologies for rookie mistakes, if any>

First pseudo tailed beast conversation in Boruto and such a lame one-on-one. I remember the days of Kurama, Son Goku etc. Each such conversation was delightful and left the viewer that bit richer in every aspect.
Here all you have is boruto screaming "you don't know" "No" blah blah. And then garaga going out of character to enter into a contract after spending all those years bitter & hurt without any concrete reason.

Thoroughly disappointed. Will probably stay away from the anime for some time and stick to the manga only.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
<First post. Advanced apologies for rookie mistakes, if any>

First pseudo tailed beast conversation in Boruto and such a lame one-on-one. I remember the days of Kurama, Son Goku etc. Each such conversation was delightful and left the viewer that bit richer in every aspect.
Here all you have is boruto screaming "you don't know" "No" blah blah. And then garaga going out of character to enter into a contract after spending all those years bitter & hurt without any concrete reason.

Thoroughly disappointed. Will probably stay away from the anime for some time and stick to the manga only.
hello? kurama turned from a monster that kills humans and killed naruto's parents to naruto's pet. miss me with your shit. at least garaga didn't kill boruto's parents

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correction - A kurama under the sharingan control of obito committed everything which you said and it took ages for naruto & kurama to cross over the bridge and not a few "no you don't know anything" lame conversations to just switch character.

And why the name calling? What is wrong with you?