• Total voters

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW, this episode pretty much removes the Orochimaru reveal by Mitsuki from the Boruto Movie and makes it so that Boruto/Sarada find out via eavesdropping on Naruto instead.

Of course even if I didn't see the movie, I would've had my suspicions that he's somehow associated with Orochimaru mainly because their EYES are the SAME! It was so obvious, I wondered if it was a type of running joke by the anime producers.

Anyway, I kind of like how it was revealed here 'cause it made things SERIOUS and remind me more of the Naruto series.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BTW, this episode pretty much removes the Orochimaru reveal by Mitsuki from the Boruto Movie and makes it so that Boruto/Sarada find out via eavesdropping on Naruto instead.

Of course even if I didn't see the movie, I would've had my suspicions that he's somehow associated with Orochimaru mainly because their EYES are the SAME! It was so obvious, I wondered if it was a type of running joke by the anime producers.

Anyway, I kind of like how it was revealed here 'cause it made things SERIOUS and remind me more of the Naruto series.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You wouldve suspicion. Dude, he throws snakes like I did back in those ages. Like father like son.