animals74

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was dissapointed in the chocho fight :( , was hoping she would at least land a nice hit on shinki with a surprise punch or that roll
im already not liking shinki, too cocky and rude

saradax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
-3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Boruto gets humiliated with people throwing eggs on him and shit when they find out about his cheating tool. Shikadai is the real winner, he deserves the title of chunin for his fight! If Boruto wasn't hokage's son he would be disqualified as a ninja forever!

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New boruto episode was very good yet boruto still doesnt learn that cheating is bad and that he need skills to win << its really sad yet he will learn that later

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Boruto gets humiliated with people throwing eggs on him and shit when they find out about his cheating tool. Shikadai is the real winner, he deserves the title of chunin for his fight! If Boruto wasn't hokage's son he would be disqualified as a ninja forever!

And i would arrest that Katasuke(or whatever that 4-eyed ****'s name is) for providing that illegal shit to Boruto in a tournament especially after the Hokage said "NO!".

Last edited:

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the difference with the Manga and the Anime finally arrives :

Instead of Naruto looking suspicious as to how Boruto beat Shikadai (and going down there to expose his son), he instead sits there with a relieved and sheepish grin with NO CLUE.

So now we'll see a fight we never saw in the manga. Boruto vs. Shinki.