123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Shikadai vs Yodo was lit as fk!!!!

Also Sarada's opponent Araya is not to be messed with!! Also looks like chocho is going all out next week! 5/5 episode!! i need more

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The link is broken. But I already saw the chapter.

Well, seeing Mitsuki fight with his snakes, I can see how OP Orochimaru was when he was a kid.

Those snake like powers are very useful.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I miss the naruto chunin exams where fight scenes were animated decently and looked liked fight scenes rather than this powerpoint crap. Also shikadai vs earphone girl is a disappointment. I was expecting Shikadai to be more calculating and intricate in laying down traps and strategies like his father rather than throwing random noob like single kunais while running around and forcing his shadow tech to reach the opponent. At the start of a match shikamaru already makes 1000 scenarios and plans while Shikadai just rushes on and uses his shadow tech like a moron and got confused how earphone girl manages to escape, well duh your slow ass single shadow technique wont reach even a genin if you make your attacks that obvious. Seriously only die hard fan boys watch this crap nowadays, i admit I WAS a fanboy of this series but this animation just keeps on getting worse and worse same as One piece.

Also ive noticed it seem like shadow imitation tech doesnt need shadows anymore to create wtf is this anime basing on. Even Shikamaru needed the arena wall's shadow on his chunin exams to extend his shadow reach but somehow Shikadai in the middle of the arena basked under the sun can spam his shadow everywhere.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I miss the naruto chunin exams where fight scenes were animated decently and looked liked fight scenes rather than this powerpoint crap. Also shikadai vs earphone girl is a disappointment. I was expecting Shikadai to be more calculating and intricate in laying down traps and strategies like his father rather than throwing random noob like single kunais while running around and forcing his shadow tech to reach the opponent. At the start of a match shikamaru already makes 1000 scenarios and plans while Shikadai just rushes on and uses his shadow tech like a moron and got confused how earphone girl manages to escape, well duh your slow ass single shadow technique wont reach even a genin if you make your attacks that obvious. Seriously only die hard fan boys watch this crap nowadays, i admit I WAS a fanboy of this series but this animation just keeps on getting worse and worse same as One piece.

Also ive noticed it seem like shadow imitation tech doesnt need shadows anymore to create wtf is this anime basing on. Even Shikamaru needed the arena wall's shadow on his chunin exams to extend his shadow reach but somehow Shikadai in the middle of the arena basked under the sun can spam his shadow everywhere.
Bad animation? Lol watch episode 45 from naruto and come back

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you're comparing an anime that aired more than a decade ago to a 2017 anime? And you get mad whenever people compare Boruto to Naruto, huh?

It's clear who's the troll here now.:Sparks:
being an old series isn't an excuse. compare d gray man 2008 to the 2017 one. the old one has better animation and details. my point is not EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF A LONG RUNNING ANIME WILL HAVE PERFECT ANIMATION

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
being an old series isn't an excuse. compare d gray man 2008 to the 2017 one. the old one has better animation and details. my point is not EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF A LONG RUNNING ANIME WILL HAVE PERFECT ANIMATION
Okay, I suppose I can compare Naruto's CE to Boruto's CE now.

Naruto's CE>>>>Boruto's CE.:)

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bad animation? Lol watch episode 45 from naruto and come back
That episode is gold compared to this money milking series as a whole, they were actually fighting doing everything they can to win by using their useful techs and not just standing there throwing kunais everywhere without a plan or even assesing the situation first. Blasting explosive kunais on your hand just to distract the enemy? comn how stupid can u be risking losing an arm for an exam. Stupid fighting choreography it just shows their doing just about anything to keep the show running and people are sucking their ducks for it.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That episode is gold compared to this money milking series as a whole, they were actually fighting doing everything they can to win by using their useful techs and not just standing there throwing kunais everywhere without a plan or even assesing the situation first. Blasting explosive kunais on your hand just to distract the enemy? comn how stupid can u be risking losing an arm for an exam. Stupid fighting choreography it just shows their doing just about anything to keep the show running and people are sucking their ducks for it.
i said animation . everything u said is pointless because i never said the boruto fights are better than naruto's :kk: