123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last week's episode was better. this episode was decent but not much happened. didn't like how team iwabe and sumire lost in seconds. couldn't they at least extend it more? but oh well next week and after we have extended fights 3/5

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't like the writing at all. Sumire actually reacted to Mitsuki from behind but couldn’t see that one fodder coming? I swear Namida and Wasabi are fodders XD

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't like how they are making the characters overpowered from that young age. So you're telling me that Chocho has the Multi-Size technique, something that Choji got at the end of Part 1? I remember him losing in seconds against Dosu at the Chunin Exams, when the only jutsu he had was Human Boulder. I know that every generation is meant to surpass the previous one, but that's a bit early imo. Boruto is currently the weakest out of the teams that passed 2nd round, as he can only do Shadow Clones and get rekt. That's not really fair and he should at least be using his Rasengan, not rely that much on the ninja weaponry.