Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not for me but OP will say it is because "Urashiki was on Kishi draft that wasn't included in the movie due to length".
Hey, BS, you didn't reply to my comment.

I said I'm the best predictor, yet you didn't edit your comment.

Hinabye's nice and all but, he isn't still my league in terms of prediction capabilities. Smh.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images
Hey, now hurry up and retract what you said in your initial post and edit, and put my name there.

I predicted Amaterasu, why the hell don't you understand that?

Now, stop spamming emojis, and do what I said, I don't usually like emojis, so stop, irritating, me.

OT: Yeah, Boruto is going to the greatest hokage + his story is pretty interesting but, we all know he's a hardcore D rider, like Salama said in other thread.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey, now hurry up and retract what you said in your initial post and edit, and put my name there.

I predicted Amaterasu, why the hell don't you understand that?

Now, stop spamming emojis, and do what I said, I don't usually like emojis, so stop, irritating, me.

OT: Yeah, Boruto is going to the greatest hokage + his story is pretty interesting but, we all know he's a hardcore D rider, like Salama said in other thread.
You know that the condition you suffer from can be controlled with a daily dose of Prozac, don't you? One in the morning when you wake up, another one before going to bed and you will see that it makes wonders. It will probably enable you to go outside, be social active and be less Zack.

:hint:

Reactions: Warlocks

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know that the condition you suffer from can be controlled with a daily dose of Prozac, don't you? One in the morning when you wake up, another one before going to bed and you will see that it makes wonders. It will probably enable you to go outside, be social active and be less Zack.

:hint:
Hey, BS, you're insulting myself.

What the hell is Prozac, anyway?

I don't like being insulted, so stay on topic, or else you'll be disobeying rules and hence reported.

You're assuming things and insulting other logical members which I don't like, so quit doing that and try mentioning me; as one of the best predictors of NarutoBase.

On topic: Boruto is a good hokage candidate, not to mention it's going in a nice good pace, but I doubt he can stop being a D rider, though I think Urashiki battle'd be cool, lol.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You insult yourself, there is no need for me or others to do it.

You must be registered for see images
You're not making sense.

How am I insulting myself?

You still didn't mention myself as the best predictor I see.

Guess it's the salt........too much of it.

On topic: Good thread. The series is gradually proceeding to a brand grand new arc, lol.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Momoshiki and Kinshiki are chilling in the snow dimension....

...yet this guy manages to end up in the moon somehow.

Zoro's ability to get lost is so impressive it seems to have transitioned into other anime.

Reactions: Warlocks

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we’ll get a glimpse of urashiki and toneri right before the episode ends, cool
Nope the spoilers confirmed the episode ends with Sasuke
Momoshiki and Kinshiki are chilling in the snow dimension....

...yet this guy manages to end up in the moon somehow.

Zoro's ability to get lost is so impressive it seems to have transitioned into other anime.
Same Voice actor too :lmao:
Is this canon?
Yup the true canon version of boruto movie plot

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bold@: LMFAO, you, bitch, there you go again...

There you go again, sweetheart......You're Insulting me!

I told you already, I don't like being insulted; like, I've 5 mercedes benz and a good amount of education at private schools which extract a huge amount of income from my attendance, lol.

You're literally insulting an elite, lol.

You know that is forbidden right? You do know offending people is a pretty, ungodly act right, lol?

At least you obeyed the law and posted 'On topic', I'm glad.......lol.

Now tell me something appreciative to my self, lol.

And, don't be sarcastic, I don't like sarcasm, because I'm an elite, lol.

On topic: Boruto is going as expected and great: Well Done! Ukyo and Ikemoto, lol.
Your craziness is sentient.

I thought it’s just a retcon now it’s filler? Lol
It is filler disguised as retcon. A bad excuse to include Kishimoto's draft, with filler content. It is so clear the mess they created that only easily impressed minds will not see.

The worst of this all is that we have filler, screwing the continuity of Kishimoto's work. Urashiki couldn't be scrapped due to the length of the movie, that makes no sense, if he was essential to the plot, he would've been included.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your craziness is sentient.

It is filler disguised as retcon. A bad excuse to include Kishimoto's draft, with filler content. It is so clear the mess they created that only easily impressed minds will not see.

The worst of this all is that we have filler, screwing the continuity of Kishimoto's work. Urashiki couldn't be scrapped due to the length of the movie, that makes no sense, if he was essential to the plot, he would've been included.
Don't be angry/ did you become, crazy, after you read my post? Now, now don't be sensitive, lol, there's nothing serious, here, lol.

You've not addressed my intial statement.

I've seen many predict that and this, yet they never came close to my accurate prediction.

Yet you're not willing, to see that achievement.

I predicted 'Amaterasu' will appear in Anime.

On topic: Boruto's cooling. About to start the main arc.