Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cant belive they didn't show the Sauce fight and it seems we definitely won't get that energy EVER!!! Shits sickening :noes:
We might still get it next episode, even if they didn't bother showing it in the preview. Honestly though, I would be less pissed if they reused the fight in the movie than if they excluded it entirely.

EDIT: Actually, they did show Momoshiki in the snow, so the chances of that are pretty high.

Last edited:

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We might still get it next episode, even if they didn't bother showing it in the preview. Honestly though, I would be less pissed if they reused the fight in the movie than if they excluded it entirely.

EDIT: Actually, they did show Momoshiki in the snow, so the chances of that are pretty high.

I figured the same thing until I considered the look on his face and then I though, "Well d***, looks like Urashiki pulled up and talked some shit".

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope they show us Sasuke vs Kinshiki next week ... Otherwise I'll stop watching anime until the Ao arc begins .
Urashiki was cool tho . At least they're mixing new stuff with old ones .
3/5 for me .

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The similarities to the movie are atrociously lazy. I actually think they used some background drawings, even the interview of Naruto uses some parts of it. The Uzumaki house for example, basically everything in the background is a carbon copy..

I really hope they animate the Sasuke fight even if that means a big risk for them in terms of trying to reach that level. This bs isn't canon 'tho. During the interview Boruto was at the Hokages office, not in the street, Boruto was there when Katasuke showed the ninja device and this just screws the continuity and consistency of the plot.

At least Urashiki appeared, can't add much to this anyway, 2/5 episode.

P.S - KK appearing just means the Manga is the real canon.

Last edited:

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The similarities to the movie are atrociously lazy. I actually think they used some background drawings, even the interview of Naruto uses some parts of it. The Uzumaki house for example, basically everything in the background is a carbon copy..

I really hope they animate the Sasuke fight even if that means a big risk for them in terms of trying to reach that level. This bs isn't canon 'tho. During the interview Boruto was at the Hokages office, not in the street, Boruto was there when Katasuke showed the ninja device and this just screws the continuity and consistency of the plot.

At least Urashiki appeared, can't add much to this anyway, 2/5 episode.

P.S - Ao appearing just means the Manga is the real canon.
That was Kashin Koji.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was epic. I cried at the part of Himawari birthday. ****.. you Naruto !!

I knew he was a clone, but it still made me feel sorry. All the parts was really good even it happens in the movie and manga.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
23 minutes before release :|
Well, way to get my hopes up.

So we wait
You either get this thread 20 mins before release or 4 hours after release. as i'm busy at its release

OT: Such a great opening for the episode the whole thing with urashiki and toneri. that was epic as fk. As for Hima's birthday it was very emotional boruto's VA put more effort in the anime version than the movie and it's obvious. anyway 5/5 episode that KK tease too :score:

Mike3DS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was rather unpleasant that they removed the mission of a panda / bear, and also a visit to the team of Konohamaru Naruto Office.
The series itself I liked 4/5.