Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does SP have no shame?

How you gonna open a new arc ( especially the most hyped arc in the Boruto series ) with that trash showing every episode?

smh

I expect nothing from this arc and lmao if they do nothing with Urashiki, according to the ending they are just shoving him in the finale fight. :sweat:
It's too early to call it the most "hyped" arc in the series.
Lower down your expectations.

Dreemax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one sort of bothered that the Amaterasu has been downgraded from black flames to mystical looking black flames shrouded by Sasuke's chakra?

No..? Ok

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not to everybody.
The arc isn't special at all, nothing's intersting about it besides Momoshiki's new form and the seal.
It was even worse than the movie version at some aspects.
This arc is literally starting the main plot of the series.
Boruto getting his seal.
Kaguya's enemies getting revealed.
A new Ototsuki introduced.

How is this NOT special?

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This arc is literally starting the main plot of the series.
Boruto getting his seal.
Kaguya's enemies getting revealed.
A new Ototsuki introduced.

How is this NOT special?
It sure isn't when we already saw those "kaguya's enemies" multiple times already.
Boruto's seal is the only thing interesting out of everything you've mentioned, even tho, its existence is still kinda ridiculous to me.
The new otsutsuki member doesn't look interesting at all, he'll probably just be used for the fight and that's it, nothing special.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It sure isn't when we already saw those "kaguya's enemies" multiple times already.
Boruto's seal is the only thing interesting out of everything you've mentioned, even tho, its existence is still kinda ridiculous to me.
The new otsutsuki member doesn't look interesting at all, he'll probably just be used for the fight and that's it, nothing special.
still this is the first main plot arc we get in boruto anime it IS SPECIAL

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very interesting episode of boruto today and next week it get s even better even so the movie is getting re telling just as dragon ball super had it to sigh

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Konohamaru couldn’t take a Zetsu XD

Even Tenten made those things look fodder.
Well, this wasn't a normal Zetsu though. We never even seen normal White Zetsu use elemental ninjutsu. The closest thing we have to compare with this Zetsu is the one Naruto soloed back when he entered the war.

You must be registered for see images

Then again, Naruto was at a Kage level with Sage Mode, and KCM is even beyond that. Konohamaru is decidedly...not. Yet anyway, he is a toad summoner, things might change. And he did manage to take it out with a Rasengan in the end, but I feel like he still falls short most of the time, like against Ao and now here. He definitely lacks the badass impression someone like Kakashi left in Part 1, though given we didn't have powerhouses like Naruto and Sasuke now back then, that's also excusable. Still, they should treat Konohamaru better, so far we only got one really good moment from him, he deserves better.