123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow that was actually really good. Whenver they talked about the students i had chills. And damn the nostalgia with all the old fights! Btw did anyone notice in th preview? They’re bringing back the movie osts

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are really trying to milk this series.
Not really Naruto and every series has filler and pointless recap episodes

OT pointless recap but did think it's funny how both konahamaru and hanabi are referred to as siblings by boruto making a potential romance weird between them

Also found it weird how borutos birthdays next episode I guess both boruto and himawaris birthdays are close by

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Sarada wank was what I came for and I loved it. "Sarada excells at everything" is what I've been saying from the start and they agreed. They said she has her father Sharingan/talent and Her mothers power. It was odd that they said nothing about her intellect, and gave Boruto props for his, which isn't that impressive, well maybe for a Genin.

And Hanabi being a messy drunk was everything. Idk why i forgot she was related to boruto, but I did like her being protective over him. Im not sure if they are making her flirty to not, but something was just weird about her vibe. She was giving me Ino and a less rude RTN Hinata.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't think they could bullshit these episodes even more, but here we are with a flashback episode with snippets from already boring af arcs. Honestly, the most interesting part was Mitsuki wearing a party hat and Hanabi's appearance.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't think they could bullshit these episodes even more, but here we are with a flashback episode with snippets from already boring af arcs. Honestly, the most interesting part was Mitsuki wearing a party hat and Hanabi's appearance.
Disagree this episode isn’t considered flashback . Because when these *flashbakcs* started the teachers are commenting on them all episode long . Flashbacks are parts from previous episodes with their voice in it. But this epiosde just showed us the scenes with teachers talking in the background

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would've prefered watching a dog giving birth then to see this again. Terrible episode, 1/5. If the anime doesn't enter canon soon and with quality, i predict a lot of people are going to abandon this series and it will be cancelled by the end of the year, mid 2019.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would've prefered watching a dog giving birth then to see this again. Terrible episode, 1/5. If the anime doesn't enter canon soon and with quality, i predict a lot of people are going to abandon this series and it will be cancelled by the end of the year.
Even AOT had recap episodes! This ep was invitable . Btw i don’t know what’s bad in it. It’s showcasing the teachers thoughts on the students before the exam

OT: Sarada thread coming in 3 hours

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even AOT had recap episodes! This ep was invitable . Btw i don’t know what’s bad in it. It’s showcasing the teachers thoughts on the students before the exam

OT: Sarada thread coming in 3 hours
Comparing AOT with this = blasphemy. This episode sucked. There is no excuse for what they are doing to their audience. What was this? A new type of **** probing? Horrible filler.

I won't even waste more time talking about it. My opinion is here in this public thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comparing AOT with this = blasphemy. This episode sucked. There is no excuse for what they are doing to their audience. What was this? A new type of **** probing? Horrible filler.

I won't even waste more time talking about it. My opinion is here in this public thread, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Recap episodes exist in all anime . It’s not like this episode is main plot or anything but u can’t say it was horrible or useless when it showed us the teachers thoughts on the new gen character setting them up for the chunin exams

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Recap episodes exist in all anime . It’s not like this episode is main plot or anything but u can’t say it was horrible or useless when it showed us the teachers thoughts on the new gen character setting them up for the chunin exams
Treat things by their actual name, it was another filler episode.

Anyway..

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode confirmed that everybody is a prodigy in some way, Boruto in 3 things and Sarada excels at everything and therfore is a prodigy in all fields. Uncle Itachi would be proud she's just like him.

The part I loved the most was Hanabi Hime's greatness, care and affection the rest was okay.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
see you next week :hi:
I am here everyday. Why next week? You are leaving?

You'll still watch.
You two should understand that watching is actually quite different than consuming and living it like it was the last drop of water in the desert. Taking Boruto series with a grain of salt and a critic spirit is actually the wisest thing you can do regarding this show.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: