Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like the chunin exams coming up I thought it suppose to start in April or May

Damn Naruto flew past them like a shooting star I'm pissed off that @$$hole wasn't killed and ryogi is in jail hopefully he goes to kabutos orphanage and we see him again

Also interesting to know genjutsu can literally mess up memories I think that's suppose to be the same type genjutsu katasuke was under.

Also boruto really needs to up his genjutsu resistance shikadai wasn't caught at all.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also boruto really needs to up his genjutsu resistance shikadai wasn't caught at all.
With this kind of deceptive Genjutsu, knowing you're in it weakens it greatly. It gave Shikadai a massive advantage. Even something like Kotoamatsukami loses its power if the user is aware of it. Granted Boruto is still very weak against it, but its worth noting that Shikadai had a disadvantage.

OT: It was fine. Probably the best episode in the whole arc, even if the rest was underwhelming. I do feel like there's some missed opportunities with the main bad guy. They could've easily connected this to Kara and having an Ao cameo without revealing its actually him. Just have the bad guy reference a buyer for the tech, if only once, then have him lose the Kote but escape nonetheless. He meets up with cloaked figure aka Ao and attempts to fool him with Genjutsu. Ao is shown to be better at Genjutsu and kills him with a fire bullet to the face. Finally, he walks off and away, saying "Guess I'll have to do it myself" or some crap.

Or at the very least they coulda shown Naruto stopping that train. That would be kinda cool.

Last edited:

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flash Naruto is the spotlight for the episode other seam mehh.. Next episode will about Denki and Iwabe if they passed through chunnin exam or stay genin. Hope the episode is good.