123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i loved iwabe's doton though and the little confrontation with temari .Meh episode expected more. Seems the big fights will happen in the last 2 episodes as always. Disappointed 2/5.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting to see the Udon has his own team in Iwabee, Lee and Denki.

Also cool to see some consistency with Boruto's character. He's quite hardheaded and simple minded, causing him to at times see things as very black and white, which at times is beneficial, like when he is insisting that Kagura or Sumire still has good on them, but here we see the negative side of that, and just like how in the manga he was opposed to the Scientific Ninja Weaponry, that's how he now views Byakuya gang. It looks like he'll be developing past that judging by how he approaches the Kawaki issue in the flash forward though, going straight in to fight him rather than insisting on his goodness like he would have done to a friend when younger.

They also seem to be setting up a straight on confrontation between this Ryogi guy and Boruto, which I think will be quite interesting to see when it comes to it. Just hope they don't have Shikadai pull a "power of friendship" move and interrupt them mid-fight when it comes to it like what happened with Boruto vs Kagura...though if we get a cool fight against the leader, his father, like we did back then against Shizuma, that would still be cool.

Nice to see some Temari action too, even if it wasn't that much of it. Its been a long while since we've seen anything action-related at all from her.

That was the cool stuff I noted while watching it anyway. To be honest though, I did expect a bit more. Still, seems like this arg is heading somewhere. We'll get a payoff soon enough.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was an alright episode hope we see some unique abilities from shikadai

We get our confirmation that udons metals captain leaving sumires I think only hanabi makes sense

Boruto was right Naruto could easily step in I don't get whats he's doing he could easily spot them with sage mode but maybe he doesn't want the village to reliant on his power

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting to see the Udon has his own team in Iwabee, Lee and Denki.

Also cool to see some consistency with Boruto's character. He's quite hardheaded and simple minded, causing him to at times see things as very black and white, which at times is beneficial, like when he is insisting that Kagura or Sumire still has good on them, but here we see the negative side of that, and just like how in the manga he was opposed to the Scientific Ninja Weaponry, that's how he now views Byakuya gang. It looks like he'll be developing past that judging by how he approaches the Kawaki issue in the flash forward though, going straight in to fight him rather than insisting on his goodness like he would have done to a friend when younger.

They also seem to be setting up a straight on confrontation between this Ryogi guy and Boruto, which I think will be quite interesting to see when it comes to it. Just hope they don't have Shikadai pull a "power of friendship" move and interrupt them mid-fight when it comes to it like what happened with Boruto vs Kagura...though if we get a cool fight against the leader, his father, like we did back then against Shizuma, that would still be cool.

Nice to see some Temari action too, even if it wasn't that much of it. Its been a long while since we've seen anything action-related at all from her.

That was the cool stuff I noted while watching it anyway. To be honest though, I did expect a bit more. Still, seems like this arg is heading somewhere. We'll get a payoff soon enough.
I think the ice kid is fighting shikadai not boruto

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikadai doesn't seem to want to fight him, at least that's what he showed in this episode. Boruto's the one being confrontational towards the Byakuya gang.
Nope this arc centers around shikadai i don't see boruto having the spotlight in the final fight

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was an alright episode hope we see some unique abilities from shikadai

We get our confirmation that udons metals captain leaving sumires I think only hanabi makes sense

Boruto was right Naruto could easily step in I don't get whats he's doing he could easily spot them with sage mode but maybe he doesn't want the village to reliant on his power
That's assuming too much.

Naruto isn't doing anything because this is the BORUTO anime. It's how Naruto is now written.

If they had him easily spot them with sage mode and then arrest them(or for that matter, have him take care of everything for Boruto), it wouldn't be much of an anime show.

Reactions: Glad Of War