123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Decent episode at best. the orochimaru part was unexpected. Momosaka must be very happy now lol. anyway Orochimaru really changed alot and Shikamaru still doesn't trust him lol. Sarada is straight-forward unlike Boruto who doesn't know what to become . what a loser ninja.

Next episode looks sick. everyone's fighting . And Boruto MOVIE OUTFIT IS BACK!!!!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

:lmao:

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> teachers calling Boruto a genius

> Boruto telling Sarada what to do via future Hokage/Shadow relationship like Sasuke/Naruto

> Boruto v. Kakashi next episode

Loved the foreshadowing this episode.

> Also I like how Boruto is the only ninja who is conflicted on what it is to be a ninja.

Solid.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> teachers calling Boruto a genius

> Boruto telling Sarada what to do via future Hokage/Shadow relationship like Sasuke/Naruto

> Boruto v. Kakashi next episode

Loved the foreshadowing this episode.

> Also I like how Boruto is the only ninja who is conflicted on what it is to be a ninja.

Solid.
Second that.

Also wanna add that I like mitsuki.

And did anyone notice when boruto asked Hinata why she became a ninja, they cut to two pictures. One being Naruto and Gaara but was the other one representing the rescue Sasuke arc?

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked it. Can't wait for the fighting in the next episode, if there will be a rattle test, at least Boruto knows that teamwork is important to get the bells.

besides is Mitsuki gay? i'm just kidding lol

Very cool indeed, I was expecting to see Sarada changing Boruto's mind about not becoming a shinobi but anyway. It's cool that their relationship mirrors their fathers.

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New boruto episode was well interesting and suprising to 2 see Orochimaru in naruto s office woah....just wow whu could expect that to happen and also i never knew that Kakashi was that guy whu talked to boruto very interesting plus next ep will be epic when graduation exams start

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good episode
It was funny that one of the student's name was wasabi, that would be a cool name to have

Excited for the next episode with Kakashi and all the fights.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New boruto episode was well interesting and suprising to 2 see Orochimaru in naruto s office woah....just wow whu could expect that to happen and also i never knew that Kakashi was that guy whu talked to boruto very interesting plus next ep will be epic when graduation exams start
Kakashi did the same in Naruto Shipuden, episode 469

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru appearing in this episode, made this episode decent.

And seeing Kakashi being the one who was doing the interviewing after all was a nice surprise as I thought this journalist was just another throwaway character.

Next episode is going to be lit.

Onii Chan

Veteran
Kin
839💸
Kumi
2,581💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru appearing in this episode, made this episode decent.

And seeing Kakashi being the one who was doing the interviewing after all was a nice surprise as I thought this journalist was just another throwaway character.

Next episode is going to be lit.
Kakashi was the journalist before in another episode in naruto...

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi was the journalist before in another episode in naruto...

Yeah I read about that elsewhere but it's been so long that I completely forgot.

BTW, remember the part where he didn't allow Boruto to go to Mitsuki's Parent/Son/Teacher meeting? Now we know why. Because Kakashi didn't want Boruto to learn of Mitsuki's "Parent"(even though in the Movie, he still has no clue who Orochimaru is while Sarada has an idea).