Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't get how the super beast scroll has to have emotion behind it when Sai was literally introduced as the character with no emotions....Also shouldn't his favorite drawing be the one of him and his brother?

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice episode very funny and the little action we got was entertaining. 4/5 and can u always do these threads? i'm always busy at this time

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wanna see more action (and I know it can't happen all the time =D). It wasn't a bad episode though.

Don't get how the super beast scroll has to have emotion behind it when Sai was literally introduced as the character with no emotions....Also shouldn't his favorite drawing be the one of him and his brother?
You do have a point.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked it. 4.8/5.
That's awfully specific lol

Nice episode very funny and the little action we got was entertaining. 4/5 and can u always do these threads? i'm always busy at this time
Awh man you sure? I thought this was only temporary haha

I think drawing was the only way he could express his emotions. Matter of fact the first time we saw him smile was when he finished his book and drew the page with his brother.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well....credit where credit is due.

You must be registered for see images

Its not like you see Boruto, episodes looking like a bad acid trip that often

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's awfully specific lol

Awh man you sure? I thought this was only temporary haha

I think drawing was the only way he could express his emotions. Matter of fact the first time we saw him smile was when he finished his book and drew the page with his brother.
yeah if you're available why not? i leave the rest to you till my schedule is better

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I will be honest, my expectations were pretty low , I am not fan of Inojin. But I am pleasantly surprised with this episode. It was great 10/10 .

Himawari FTW.
How did I know you would bring up Himawari hehe ?

yeah if you're available why not? i leave the rest to you till my schedule is better
Cuz I would prefer not to. And it's more you're thing anyways lol

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do not like the corruption and nepotism going on this chapter. Himawari's art while better than Boruto was mediocre at best and there were clearly much better drawings. I do not care about Inojin not winning but there were probably many other kids that worked hard and got cheated just because the corrupt Hokage awarded his daughter first place. Where is Himawar's lesson of hard work and earning your rewards. Naruto should be ashamed of himslef and Inojin even mentions it this episode.