Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Quest for Souvenirs"​
Boruto Episode 32
Discuss Boruto Episode 32 here.
Since someone has been banned RIP he couldn't post as usual. So now rate from a one being Lonzo Ball and a 5 being Kyle Kuzma lmao

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm...a bit pissed, actually. They had a real opportunity to start setting up the cheating Boruto present in the Movie but they went back on it, having him give up on that game when it could perfectly fit into his character development to do so. Maybe that's good though. Maybe they're setting things up like that so something can later leave Boruto disillusioned with the idea of hard work, or maybe thy will alter the movie's plot so things can go a bit different in a way that fits Boruto's changed character. I highly doubt it though.

On the other hand, Mitsuki is definitely my second fave in this new generation. The fact that he asked Boruto if he should "take care of" an old lady so they could get some sweets cements that much.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm...a bit pissed, actually. They had a real opportunity to start setting up the cheating Boruto present in the Movie but they went back on it, having him give up on that game when it could perfectly fit into his character development to do so. Maybe that's good though. Maybe they're setting things up like that so something can later leave Boruto disillusioned with the idea of hard work, or maybe thy will alter the movie's plot so things can go a bit different in a way that fits Boruto's changed character. I highly doubt it though.

On the other hand, Mitsuki is definitely my second fave in this new generation. The fact that he asked Boruto if he should "take care of" an old lady so they could get some sweets cements that much.
You make a good point regarding boruto's character that I hadn't really thought about till now. The way he has been portrayed thus far is a lot different than the initial impression we got from him when he was first introduced. I guess we'll see what happens when we reach the point of the movie.

Also I'm guessing boruto is your #1 fave or am I wrong lol?

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My favorite part was when he was asking ppl if they still had the snacks and then as he was going up to chocho he was like why am I even asking lol
You know what's funny - when they were showing that she was late for the ship because she had a lot of snacks on her, I thought that she might actually have some cookies leftover for Boruto because she had a lot. But no, I was wrong. haha