123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode is phenomenal easily the best episode of the entire arc. Sarada the second Coming of Kakashi!! 1000/5 Next week looks great too. and Also chojiro was a boss as expected

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iwabe and Chōjūrō were great for the few minutes they had.

But Sarada vs Buntan fell flat. While a good fight, a T1 Sharingan should not be capable of all of that. Especially copying the Kiba exclusive tech without the sword.

2/5

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Iwabe and Chōjūrō were great for the few minutes they had.

But Sarada vs Buntan fell flat. While a good fight, a T1 Sharingan should not be capable of all of that. Especially copying the Kiba exclusive tech without the sword.

2/5
Falling on her face wasn't called for lol, I swear their trying to hard to make people believe she's Sakura daughter. Of ahe doesn't punch like her mother, then she faints like her :sakura:

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Falling on her face wasn't called for lol, I swear their trying to hard to make people believe she's Sakura daughter. Of ahe doesn't punch like her mother, then she faints like her :sakura:
Actually, don't all Anime girls FAINT after fighting anyway?

It happens in all Anime.

Must be the misogynistic nature regarding Females as weak in Japanese society even when they're proven strong in the Anime. The old "art imitates life" thing.

Anyway, Liked the episode as it reminds me of those battles when Naruto and everyone else chased after Sasuke....

I wonder what that scroll does that Suigetsu gave to Mitsuki?

Merkel

Regular
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the unpopular opinion here but this was one of the WORST episodes I have watched and honestly the first where I am genuinely pleased that it isn't canon. So much ass pulls and shitty writing omfg. I understand it might be nostalgic but you can TELL this isn't canon at this point lol.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the unpopular opinion here but this was one of the WORST episodes I have watched and honestly the first where I am genuinely pleased that it isn't canon. So much ass pulls and shitty writing omfg. I understand it might be nostalgic but you can TELL this isn't canon at this point lol.

Actually, the episode would've been even better if there were actual "ass pulls". lol

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great episode! The fighting style and dialogues were just fine.

I felt like it took them such a short time to beat those swordsmen, that was kinda unreal and unbelievable. I mean I understand that Chojuro and Sarada are strong shinobis, but I thought that swordsmen would put up a good fight, to say he least. Oh well, still a good episode.