Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke training his baby girl Uchiha Princess Sharingan Goddess Future Eight or Ninth Hokage Sarada is exactly what we needed!

Really good episode. The training on both sides was well done. When I first read the episode summary a few weeks ago I was iffy on Boruto training to improve his Rasengan, but the way it was done made me appreciate it.

Not only was the character interactions great but Boruto's not just following Naruto's footsteps. It's stated and shown that he's going about things differently. His Wind Rasengan looks significantly different from Naruto's.

Speaking of Naruto, at first I wanted him to train Boruto. Afterall - Naruto and Sasuke training their kids in an episode is one of the main things I would ever want in a series with them as adults, but the execution made me completely fine with Kakashi taking his spot.

As for the Uchiha's. Love the Father-Daughter training. 😍Not only were the abilities talked about in detail, but Sasuke explained Sarada's weakness (lack of tomoe), observed her training and guided her on how to improve. Sarada's mentality - her drive to become stronger, was nice to see.

I like how Sasuke commented in agreeance with her when she said that she wants to learn more powerful jutsu (kid Sasuke reference). I'm glad Chidori was mentioned. Wonder how she'll gain more tomoes. Maybe the second in a rematch with Deepa.

10/10 episode. Seeing this makes me wish they should the Father-Daughter Fireball training. Hopefully they cover it as flashback or at least show Pheonix Flower later.

Judging from the preview it looks like the training will continue. That's completely welcomed. And the new ending was great aswell. Love the shot of Naruto & Sasuke standing on his Hokage monument. 😍

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why Sasuke and Sarada doesn't learn purple lightning from Kakashi, since that jutsu doesn't require any dojutsu and is as powerful as Chidori. Kakashi has many variation for purple lightning.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder why Sasuke and Sarada doesn't learn purple lightning from Kakashi, since that jutsu doesn't require any dojutsu and is as powerful as Chidori. Kakashi has many variation for purple lightning.
Because it's not as powerful and was made to replace a jutsu Kakashi couldn't use anymore.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it's not as powerful and was made to replace a jutsu Kakashi couldn't use anymore.
This is weird I always had the impression that Kakashi new lightning jutsu was stronger than Chidori.

So Kakashi confirms something that Boruto chakra isn't big because he lacks Kurama, while Naruto chakra was huge because he has Kurama. So Uzumaki bloodline isn't what gave Naruto huge chakra.

As for Sarada she hasn't mastered her 1 tomoe sharingan yet.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is weird I always had the impression that Kakashi new lightning jutsu was stronger than Chidori.

So Kakashi confirms something that Boruto chakra isn't big because he lacks Kurama, while Naruto chakra was huge because he has Kurama. So Uzumaki bloodline isn't what gave Naruto huge chakra.

As for Sarada she hasn't mastered her 1 tomoe sharingan yet.
Uzumaki having alot of chakra is a misconception. They were only stated to be known for their sealing techniques, vitality, and savage nature. Naruto has alot due to Kurama. Minato set the seal so the Kyuubi's chakra would leak and mix with Naruto's to increase his reserves.

Middle panel.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An episode about training? I didn't think that was a thing anymore. I don't watch the anime but it does appear that they are putting forth the effort to please the audience. Since it airs weekly they have for opportunities to develop characters. I think they should develop Konohamaru more he's next generation also.