SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected from a kids' show that Sumire is pardoned for her treason crime. Now kids will think it's going to be easy to be pardoned when they commit a crime. Soldiers get punished when they decided not to fight for their country. Sumire is still dead in my view though.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected from a kids' show that Sumire is pardoned for her treason crime. Now kids will think it's going to be easy to be pardoned when they commit a crime. Soldiers get punished when they decided not to fight for their country. Sumire is still dead in my view though.
lol at least they explained why she stayed. plus she was originally being transferred . but shino sensei didn't allow it. and she didn't kill anyone

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol at least they explained why she stayed. plus she was originally being transferred . but shino sensei didn't allow it. and she didn't kill anyone
That is like someone trying to blow up a city but was caught before they can perform the duty is released from prison without any punishment like nothing happened. It wouldn't make any sense, and this is why no one likes Shino.

crashbash4e

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished watching new boruto episode and it was interesting ep to and finally some progress with story as well even the ending now showed Sarada arc from manga which starts in august

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you better change your username then. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was established that no one really got hurt. It wasn't like the Kyuubi situation way back when.

Besides, it was stated that she would be under constant surveillance now so it's not like she's in the clear or anything.

You just wanted to see another "Sasuke-sitting-in-a-cell-with-blindfold-on" scene with Sumire. Would that have sufficed for you?

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then you better change your username then. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was established that no one really got hurt. It wasn't like the Kyuubi situation way back when.

Besides, it was stated that she would be under constant surveillance now so it's not like she's in the clear or anything.

You just wanted to see another "Sasuke-sitting-in-a-cell-with-blindfold-on" scene with Sumire. Would that have sufficed for you?
Her dead body would suffice me. Doesn't matter if someone got hurt or not, I wouldn't even let her near the children since she could be a potential threat again. Using my suicide bomber example, would you let an attempted suicide bomber be released without punishment?

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her dead body would suffice me. Doesn't matter if someone got hurt or not, I wouldn't even let her near the children since she could be a potential threat again. Using my suicide bomber example, would you let an attempted suicide bomber be released without punishment?
Orochimaru killed the third Hokage and Many innocent people . Where is he now? Free . Yamato id watching him but Oro is not in jail . Sumire Kakei . Didn't kill anyone yet she is being watched for surveillance . I don't see the problem here .

SumireKakei

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru killed the third Hokage and Many innocent people . Where is he now? Free . Yamato id watching him but Oro is not in jail . Sumire Kakei . Didn't kill anyone yet she is being watched for surveillance . I don't see the problem here .
Because he redeemed himself, and he is Orochimaru. You really think a prison could contain Orochimaru when he could easily break out. It's better to house arrest him and allow him to do what he wants there without aggravating him. The guards there are mostly chuunins or jonins.

Last edited:

Train

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one finding the episode a bit odd?
Usually after a mission or a calamity in the shinobi world, there's usually a post-investigation discussion. Why is it DAYS later Sai is telling Naruto (the hokage!) and Shikamaru that Boruto and the academy students were at the scene of chaos/were with Sumire? Where's the post-event reporting the ninjas used to do?
Not only that, Boruto's acting like going into another dimension is something that he does everyday; I find it so...unrealistic that he wouldn't have at least told his parents a little bit of what happened despite the conflicting relationship he may have with Naruto. I mean, it's still shocking for a kid, a different dimension or a big monster looking thing, -- especially one who's been brought up in a time of peace.
Only thing I really enjoyed was the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke; really nostalgic.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am I the only one finding the episode a bit odd?
Usually after a mission or a calamity in the shinobi world, there's usually a post-investigation discussion. Why is it DAYS later Sai is telling Naruto (the hokage!) and Shikamaru that Boruto and the academy students were at the scene of chaos/were with Sumire? Where's the post-event reporting the ninjas used to do?
Not only that, Boruto's acting like going into another dimension is something that he does everyday; I find it so...unrealistic that he wouldn't have at least told his parents a little bit of what happened despite the conflicting relationship he may have with Naruto. I mean, it's still shocking for a kid, a different dimension or a big monster looking thing, -- especially one who's been brought up in a time of peace.
Only thing I really enjoyed was the interaction between Naruto and Sasuke; really nostalgic.

It is odd. But it's almost like the creators of this series is just making stuff up as they go along. There is no actual "sitting down and THINKING THINGS THROUGH" going on in those board meetings or whatever-they-do. lol.